Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just saw her talking stories from yesterday... HOW THE duck IS SHE CLAIMING SHE’S NOT OBESE?!

I’m 5ft7, wear a dress size 14, and according to BMI scale I’m obese (only just, but still!). She is 100% morbidly obese. If she’s 5ft 7 too like she claims, I reckon she’s around 20-22 stone.
I find it so weird that she claims to be confident but doesn't ever post her weight.

She is obese, I'm two inches shorter than her and in the late 12 stones and am technically obese, she has to be well over 20 stone

Reactions: 4
Who does that!!!!!! God I would love her to go on first dates.

My boyfriend only ever went out with petite blondes before me we’ve been together 7 years, his longest relationship, I’m tallish and brunette 🤷‍♀️ Most men don’t even actually know what they like when it comes

Shes not even curvy ffs
I pressed reply without finishing lol but I meant to say men don’t even really know what it likes when it comes to looks but they always know what they want when it comes to personality and hers is the shittiest so unless she finds a guy that likes loud obnoxious lazy women with no ambition she’s going to struggle, big or not

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I pressed reply without finishing lol but I meant to say men don’t even really know what it likes when it comes to looks but they always know what they want when it comes to personality and hers is the shittiest so unless she finds a guy that likes loud obnoxious lazy women with no ambition she’s going to struggle, big or not
I can imagine her ending up with a right bell end and then double the amount of insta fuckery will be posted

• Haha
Her minge gets the banana and she probably eating sweets in bed with the coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really is a shame, she just screams desperation, this is something I would expect a 15 year old to post. She will not attract the man she seems to want so much posting stuff like this.

Reactions: 3
But I’m late to the party lol. I just was baffled by the awkwardness of it 😳😳
This says it all really, if my sister who I know loves me had to publicly shame me like kirsty's did, than i would have to realise I'M THE ISSUE, she would need to have some balls or just be totally fed up with me to do that for the whole world to see...her parents need to be the ones to give her a push, cos "living her best life" lying in bed all day strolling in the woods for 20 mins and posting 20 bikini shots a day, believe me aint living kirst...god imagine just how frustrated pissed off her fam are,seeing as us tattlers only get to see the highlites(said sarcastically)of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg I just saw her talking stories from yesterday... HOW THE duck IS SHE CLAIMING SHE’S NOT OBESE?!

I’m 5ft7, wear a dress size 14, and according to BMI scale I’m obese (only just, but still!). She is 100% morbidly obese. If she’s 5ft 7 too like she claims, I reckon she’s around 20-22 stone.
I’m 5ft 8 and a size 20 - she’s much bigger than I am .. that bottom half of hers is a size 24/26 IMO x

💯% agree.

Say NO to the free brownies Krusty-D, top tip for weight loss, only accept healthy freebies, like celery.

Last edited:
This says it all really, if my sister who I know loves me had to publicly shame me like kirsty's did, than i would have to realise I'M THE ISSUE, she would need to have some balls or just be totally fed up with me to do that for the whole world to see...her parents need to be the ones to give her a push, cos "living her best life" lying in bed all day strolling in the woods for 20 mins and posting 20 bikini shots a day, believe me aint living kirst...god imagine just how frustrated pissed off her fam are,seeing as us tattlers only get to see the highlites(said sarcastically)of her.
That is what I do not get. Her parents tolerate her behaviour. Her Mum hates being filmed and has made it clear and Kirsty has mentioned it several times but she keeps filming her and posting them. I would never do that to somebody let alone my parents. She claims her page is about body positivity so why does she feel the need to put videos of her parents on it. I remember when she used to post pictures of her nieces and she said she had to stop because her sister fell out with her about it. No wonder! What parent wants videos posted on an open page with 20k followers.
Her sister seems sensible and genuinely concerned and her parents should be also. I would be worried sick if I was unemployed at this current time because it is not going to be easy getting a job after this. She will be applying for jobs along with people who are newly unemployed due to this pandemic. I know who I would employ.

That is what I do not get. Her parents tolerate her behaviour. Her Mum hates being filmed and has made it clear and Kirsty has mentioned it several times but she keeps filming her and posting them. I would never do that to somebody let alone my parents. She claims her page is about body positivity so why does she feel the need to put videos of her parents on it. I remember when she used to post pictures of her nieces and she said she had to stop because her sister fell out with her about it. No wonder! What parent wants videos posted on an open page with 20k followers.
Her sister seems sensible and genuinely concerned and her parents should be also. I would be worried sick if I was unemployed at this current time because it is not going to be easy getting a job after this. She will be applying for jobs along with people who are newly unemployed due to this pandemic. I know who I would employ.
I’m not so sure her sister is any better - her Facebook page is public and is full of pictures of her young children, photos of their house etc. Why would any mother put public photos of their children on the internet? Very irresponsible.

Employers ask what you did during your period of unemployment. They want to hear that you did online courses, did voluntary work etc. All she has done is post photos of her morbidly obese body publicly on the internet.

🤣🤣 couldn’t agree more. I couldn’t be a traffic warden because I get far too many tickets already. My penalties would pay my fines 😳.
its so funny that I’ve spent probably the last two hours looking at her insta. Reading here. Finding her mum and sister on Facebook to check these comments LOL. I feel I might be the one with the issues haha 🙈🙄

I thought he was Robert De Niro’s stunt double?! 🙈🙈
😂

IS SHE FOR REAL!? Fine, go to your grandparents and sit in the garden for a chat if you so wish but do not put it on social media! She just can’t help herself can she 🤬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.