Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kirsty goes to visit her Nan to talk about boys and weight loss!!!!

She is not getting any boys and she sure as hell is not getting any weight loss!!!

Again WHY post this? A moment during this time with your elderly grandparents who you should not be visiting even if you are 5m apart. You should be treasuring these moments that so many people will not have ever again due to this virus.

Kirsty you self centred fat cow. You should be ashamed of yourself using your grandparents to gain likes on Instagram!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Kirsty goes to visit her Nan to talk about boys and weight loss!!!!

She is not getting any boys and she sure as hell is not getting any weight loss!!!

Again WHY post this? A moment during this time with your elderly grandparents who you should not be visiting even if you are 5m apart. You should be treasuring these moments that so many people will not have ever again due to this virus.

Kirsty you self centred fat cow. You should be ashamed of yourself using your grandparents to gain likes on Instagram!
Imagine if one of her followers has lost a loved one, inconsiderate witch

Reactions: 5
I really don’t get how she won’t do zoom meetings for SW but will be on insta 24/7 talking to strangers and recording her every move but won’t sit in a virtual meeting! She is such a tit! I can’t wait until she’s back and is easy a stone up lol

I really don’t get how she won’t do zoom meetings for SW but will be on insta 24/7 talking to strangers and recording her every move but won’t sit in a virtual meeting! She is such a tit! I can’t wait until she’s back and is easy a stone up lol

Reactions: 5
Exactly what I was thinking. So bizarre

Are the meetings with the whole group or just 1-1 with the consultant?

Reactions: 1

I was thinking this. She also said that she likes sitting in the group and chatting... well that’s what the Zoom meetings are 😂

If anyone knows different then correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure my consultant said yesterday that if you are not weighing and doing the Zoom meetings then the app and online access will cut off on May 18th? Which would mean she didn’t have to guesstimate this whole time and is talking tit!

Reactions: 4
I was thinking this. She also said that she likes sitting in the group and chatting... well that’s what the Zoom meetings are 😂

If anyone knows different then correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure my consultant said yesterday that if you are not weighing and doing the Zoom meetings then the app and online access will cut off on May 18th? Which would mean she didn’t have to guesstimate this whole time and is talking tit!
a few have told me their access was cut when they didn’t participate in the zoom stuff so they stopped paying

For our consultant we can 'weigh and go' or do the zoom meetings. I'm just weighing and sending it to her so I keep my access. Why kirsty can't just do that 🙄

For our consultant we can 'weigh and go' or do the zoom meetings. I'm just weighing and sending it to her so I keep my access. Why kirsty can't just do that 🙄
Yes we can ‘weigh and go’ too. Her reason for not doing it is laughable and she should take the SW out of her name. Nothing about her account is inspirational!

Reactions: 2
That is what I do not get. Her parents tolerate her behaviour. Her Mum hates being filmed and has made it clear and Kirsty has mentioned it several times but she keeps filming her and posting them. I would never do that to somebody let alone my parents. She claims her page is about body positivity so why does she feel the need to put videos of her parents on it. I remember when she used to post pictures of her nieces and she said she had to stop because her sister fell out with her about it. No wonder! What parent wants videos posted on an open page with 20k followers.
Her sister seems sensible and genuinely concerned and her parents should be also. I would be worried sick if I was unemployed at this current time because it is not going to be easy getting a job after this. She will be applying for jobs along with people who are newly unemployed due to this pandemic. I know who I would employ.
Agree with all the above except the 20k following, no way do i believe it for a minute that 95% aint bots, i follow a lot of sw accounts on here and the interaction on her posts is so low compared to others with only 2 or 3 k following, 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Agree with all the above except the 20k following, no way do i believe it for a minute that 95% aint bots, i follow a lot of sw accounts on here and the interaction on her posts is so low compared to others with only 2 or 3 k following, 🤔🤔
Exactly.

No one gives a tit about her “live” with Auntie Sue on Saturday. No comments at all.

Auntie Sue is a life coach and hypnotherapist. Obvs it didn’t work on her own morbidly obese niece?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kirsty, stop with the bleeping dick-related videos. If I was a man I'd be absolutely terrified with how desperate you are. 100% bunny boiler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The obligatory Sunday night mound pic is up... if I ever get confused what day it is during lockdown at least I have Kirsty's Instagram to refer to!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.