Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like everybody thinks she is a joke. Those brownies must be about 30 syns +
Why would you send them to somebody who is trying to lose weight?
Nobody takes her seriously!!!

Reactions: 5
Be damned she put those brownies in the freezer 🤥 Deffo gone under her bed with all her other sweeties from mummy to snack on when she goes to bed 😂

Its a shame cause she is a pretty girl, just a very annoying personality who needs to be honest with herself if she does want to lose weight. Alcohol is one of the worst things. I'm not saying don't drink, but I don't believe she drinks in moderation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was reading the comments today , I just read the Royal Mail post by her mum and her sisters reaction 😳 awkward AF. But why doesn’t she have a job? What was she doing before? Like is there a reason for her living with mum and dad with no job?

Reactions: 1
There are so many temporary supermarket positions at the moment too...

But I suppose that would mess with posing in her bikini in her garden all day.

Reactions: 4
I was reading the comments today , I just read the Royal Mail post by her mum and her sisters reaction 😳 awkward AF. But why doesn’t she have a job? What was she doing before? Like is there a reason for her living with mum and dad with no job?
She worked for a company on Harley Street (she reminded us daily) but got made redundant.

What’s that? What did I miss??

Oh she's definitely offended otherwise she wouldn't of spend ages defending herself 😂 kirsty you are a fat loud mouth bully! Always have been always will be.. so ugly on the inside it's actually starting to seep through on the outside

Reactions: 3
She got made redundant I think.

She always loses her job......before the probation ends.....guess why?? Shes rubbish and loud mouthed. You have to tow the line to an extent when in your first 3months......but as we see....I do what I want.
How dare she act like its beneath her.....the ONLY job I wouldn't do is be a traffic warden....and that's because they get abused (mostly deserved). Apart from that I'd do any job to feed my family.

She always loses her job......before the probation ends.....guess why?? Shes rubbish and loud mouthed. You have to tow the line to an extent when in your first 3months......but as we see....I do what I want.
How dare she act like its beneath her.....the ONLY job I wouldn't do is be a traffic warden....and that's because they get abused (mostly deserved). Apart from that I'd do any job to feed my family.
What I don’t get, isn’t her dad a director of a company? Bit embarrassing that even he won’t employ her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣 couldn’t agree more. I couldn’t be a traffic warden because I get far too many tickets already. My penalties would pay my fines 😳.
its so funny that I’ve spent probably the last two hours looking at her insta. Reading here. Finding her mum and sister on Facebook to check these comments LOL. I feel I might be the one with the issues haha 🙈🙄

What I don’t get, isn’t her dad a director of a company? Bit embarrassing that even he won’t employ her.
I thought he was Robert De Niro’s stunt double?! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
I reckon her sister is on here pissing herself at all the comments, she just seems embarrassed by her.

God her followers are unbelievable 😂

She is single and cannot find a man yet they ask for her top dating tips 🤷🏻‍♀️

They ask her about protein shakes! The heaviest thing she lifts is 6kg and she does not do enough to need protein shakes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
[/QUO

I defo wouldnt employ her....even if she was my daughter.

As an employee.....shes horrible.
🤣🤣 couldn’t agree more. I couldn’t be a traffic warden because I get far too many tickets already. My penalties would pay my fines 😳.
its so funny that I’ve spent probably the last two hours looking at her insta. Reading here. Finding her mum and sister on Facebook to check these comments LOL. I feel I might be the one with the issues haha 🙈🙄

I thought he was Robert De Niro’s stunt double?! 🙈🙈
Stunt double ha ha ha ha

• Haha
But I’m late to the party lol. I just was baffled by the awkwardness of it 😳😳
What a bleep, my brothers a postie, he also works for another delivery company in the warehouse because he’s saving for a house with his partner. He’s 25. Thanks Sunflower 🌻 I missed that one. All about honesty posts unless it shows her in a bad *read true* light 😤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.