Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankful that her walter mitties have finally been put inside some fabric. The cringe is real..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Catching up on her singing stories, I couldn't wait to see this thread pmsl
Babe, you can't sing 😂😂 you're not Adele, you're not inspiring, I doubt you're even drunk and you don't like wasting food? What about all the chocolate sauce you claim you waste when you create your tit plate quotes 😂
I wonder who she was singing let's het it on to 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Catching up on her singing stories, I couldn't wait to see this thread pmsl
Babe, you can't sing 😂😂 you're not Adele, you're not inspiring, I doubt you're even drunk and you don't like wasting food? What about all the chocolate sauce you claim you waste when you create your tit plate quotes 😂
I wonder who she was singing let's het it on to 🤮
Probably singing to Daddy Dowling 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
When will this absolute idiot understand that 2 metres isn’t this magic number that means you won’t catch coronavirus off someone? We’re meant to be staying away from people as much as possible, not having a bloody party and all dancing around the street!

Reactions: 6
When will this absolute idiot understand that 2 metres isn’t this magic number that means you won’t catch coronavirus off someone? We’re meant to be staying away from people as much as possible, not having a bloody party and all dancing around the street!
I was literally just writing something like this then the new posts thing came up! The advice was for people to have lunch/dinner whatever it was in their own front garden yet the likes of her (I have seen others too) were having full on street parties.

And why can’t she just say about taking the photographs without the ‘coz I’m nice like that’ with a dirty smirk at the end? Coz she’s not nice she’s a dirty sneaky witch

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was literally just writing something like this then the new posts thing came up! The advice was for people to have lunch/dinner whatever it was in their own front garden yet the likes of her (I have seen others too) were having full on street parties.

And why can’t she just say about taking the photographs without the ‘coz I’m nice like that’ with a dirty smirk at the end? Coz she’s not nice she’s a dirty sneaky witch
I’ve seen pictures of people doing the conga down the street somewhere in the UK. So stupid.

I’m sure her neighbours will adore her blurred drunken black & white photos. She’s exactly the type of person that thinks making a photo black & white is really posh innit. Absolutely classless.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Laughing out loud 😂

She’s really not all there.

“I am not obese ... FYI!!!”

“According to BMI I am obese”

“But I am not obese!”

Jesus bleeping wept 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Laughing out loud 😂

She’s really not all there.

“I am not obese ... FYI!!!”

“According to BMI I am obese”

“But I am not obese!”

Jesus bleeping wept 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I've just seen this. Why is she in denial?
Why is she so stupid.
She just makes herself look an idiot.

She can carry on posting what she wants, buy maybe she should think about it.
If she dropped the attitude, Covered up the saggy tits a bit, put proper form into her exercise and put effort in to her content she could be on to something...sadly she hasn't.

Reactions: 5
I've just seen this. Why is she in denial?
Why is she so stupid.
She just makes herself look an idiot.

She can carry on posting what she wants, buy maybe she should think about it.
If she dropped the attitude, Covered up the saggy tits a bit, put proper form into her exercise and put effort in to her content she could be on to something...sadly she hasn't.
She’s a big confident body positive woman
But she isn’t obese??

BMI doesn’t lie love, you’re obese. If you’re happy being obese, fine, stay obese. You have no health issues now because you’re still young. Diabetes will hit later in life.

She is absolute comedy gold.
Very strange woman.

I had a mortgage at 19.
She’s still with mummy and daddy at 32?
Instagram certainly wouldn’t be my priority 🤣

She’s pushing past morbidly obese with the size of those legs 🤢🤢
Cycling and swimming would sort those legs out surely?

I’m going to send a letter to HMRC about her. On the to do list for next week :)

Reactions: 2
She’s pushing past morbidly obese with the size of those legs 🤢🤢
Had this conversation with a tattle friend the other day! She has got to be morbidly obese - I am I admit and she’s bigger than me. She can say it as much as she likes but being so big is not healthy (I know I’m not healthy but working hard to chance my mindset - I mean I deadlift more than 4kgs 😂)

Even if you were very generous and said she was 14 stone she would still be obese on the BMI scale for her age and height but she’s got to be at least what? 18 stone?

How can she say she’s healthy if she can barely walk without getting out of breath?

I can tell she’s been winding herself up on here again 😂 honestly why does she do it if she’s gonna proper piss herself off ... she hates any criticism.. & yes you are obese

The other bit that got me was “I may end up with excess skin on my legs”....., you have to lose the weight first love and I think we all know that is never going to happen! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.