Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was using the book alot the other week wasn't she and not the app, which I thought was abit weird seeing as she cannot put her phone down.
Do you get locked out if you don't pay the monthly fee? Or because she refused the weekly zoom meetings?

HA! Yeah good point, she is just honestly the worst. :LOL:
Yes, you lose access to the app as soon as your current membership expires. She’s not an active SW member and that’s an old book. Where is her 4st sticker on the front???

Head waving side to side I’m actually crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’ll notice now the next time she films herself singing - head side to side throughout lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah if you don't pay your consultant/switch to online member then you lose access to the app after about 4 weeks. I've seen other people start to lose it today. It's £2.50 a week if you stick with your consultant.. You dont even have to join the zoom calls, you can just weigh at home and send it to them, that's what I'm doing as the times are no good for me for the zoom stuff.
Yes, you lose access to the app as soon as your current membership expires. She’s not an active SW member and that’s an old book. Where is her 4st sticker on the front???
Interesting, thanks.
So she hasn't payed fees in over 4 weeks and is no longer an active member but yet is still clinging on to the SW following...

Maybe she should change her name to keepingupwithkirstyleech

• Haha
Reactions: 4

You’ll notice now the next time she films herself singing - head side to side throughout lol
I know exactly what you meant that’s why I was laughing so much, actually laughing out loud haha

What does she mean by the pic she’s posted of the two women saying they both had the same body image issues

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know exactly what you meant that’s why I was laughing so much, actually laughing out loud haha

What does she mean by the pic she’s posted of the two women saying they both had the same body image issues
Maybe she has body dysmorphia and thinks she's skinny 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
No diet she does will work because she doesn't stick to anything. Grand you do your own thing Thirsty but that clearly doesn't lead you to where you want to be.

• Haha
I wonder if she’s ok?? It’s been at least 4 hours since she last posted, is she finally enjoying herself with her family without the need of her phone or does she realises she’s turning herself into a joke?

Think shes just doing it so people ask if she's ok
Deffo. All attention seeking.

Mummy Dowling’s Facebook page is public - they’ve taken balloons round to grandma’s house, they’ve decorated the house, they’re BBQ is on the driveway at Round Grove, a day if drinking bottles today.

Deffo. All attention seeking.

Mummy Dowling’s Facebook page is public - they’ve taken balloons round to grandma’s house, they’ve decorated the house, they’re BBQ is on the driveway at Round Grove, a day if drinking bottles today.
Just had a look at mums Facebook after read that and looks like she made Yorkshire puddings last Sunday; 8 of them, meaning 2 each? Kirsty didn’t put it on her roast dinner pic though did she.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just had a look at mums Facebook after read that and looks like she made Yorkshire puddings last Sunday; 8 of them, meaning 2 each? Kirsty didn’t put it on her roast dinner pic though did she.
She also can't spell.. must be a family trait 😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Aaaand the singing videos are up, complete with eyes closed head side to side

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Singing at the top of her voice outside her house at 9:30pm... I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again... her poor neighbours 😢

The cringe is real my friends 🙈 cannot believe she had the audacity to tag Adele in that post the other day. Went to brit school together. Adele is a multi millionaire goddess and YOU’RE entertaining a “veteran day” (so bloody uneducated!!!!) party. Seriously?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.