Keepingupwithkirstylea #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s advice from the know-all: “don’t waste your time on anything that doesn’t contribute to your growth”.

Says the unemployed 32 year old who lives with her parents and WASTES every single day of her life on Instagram.

She is never off IG though, she likes all the comments blowing smoke up her ass instantly. She constantly has IG next to her, it’s her life.

A day off plan awaits ..... YOLO!!! Cue the pissed singing, head waving side to side with eyes closed.

Face to face Friday ... I’ve looked long and hard. She’s older, her face is the TINIEST bit slimmer, due to aging. I had a rounder face when I was younger.
Head waving side to side I’m actually crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi guys
Happy Friday
I have had my breakfast and I decided to use chocolate sauce to write # Inspire on the plate just to remind myself how inspirational I am. It also reminds me of my nieces because it is something that a young child would do.

I am going shopping today with Mummy. We will visit a few shops so that I can stock up on sweets and she can buy the essential alcohol.

We have decorated the house and I will be filming Mummy and Daddy Dowling later when they are pissed and get in the hot tub. I cant get in because I got a nasty rash last time so I will put on my bikini and dance around miming to music and put on a show for Daddy Dowling.

Thank you everyone for the kind messages after somebody upset me yesterday when I received a nasty comment on my photo.
Somebody told me I was beautiful but that it is not healthy to be this big. I do not want any negative feedback on my photos. You will be blocked and comments deleted. I will also post the comment in my stories so that people can blow smoke up my arse and tell me I am wonderful, beautiful and inspirational. Be kind.

I am off to do a workout with my 6kg weight and my Primark resistance band.
Remember guys if the sweat ain’t flying you ain’t trying!
The sweat is nothing to do with me wearing a hoodie and it being 22 degrees!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve been watching for a while now, and honestly she actually annoys me. She’s the most dishonest, unloyal, attention seeking girl going. I actually couldn’t care less what her weight is, but what annoys me is how she consistently pumps out false claims like “frozen blended fruit is free hun” and the fact she can’t even correctly count her syns. One day it’s X amount of syns then the next day she’s plucked a different number out the air. It’s so unfair to her followers who may have just started out a weight loss journey and who for some reason look up to her...but she knows what she’s doing which is the worst. She also needs to learn to take criticism, not everyone is a troll just because they don’t agree with your thinking....wonder if she will take a potential employer to court for bullying if they don’t give her the job.....

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure I can deal with the over the top patriotism today 😖 I know it’s coming....

Hi guys
Happy Friday
I have had my breakfast and I decided to use chocolate sauce to write # Inspire on the plate just to remind myself how inspirational I am. It also reminds me of my nieces because it is something that a young child would do.

I am going shopping today with Mummy. We will visit a few shops so that I can stock up on sweets and she can buy the essential alcohol.

We have decorated the house and I will be filming Mummy and Daddy Dowling later when they are pissed and get in the hot tub. I cant get in because I got a nasty rash last time so I will put on my bikini and dance around miming to music and put on a show for Daddy Dowling.

Thank you everyone for the kind messages after somebody upset me yesterday when I received a nasty comment on my photo.
Somebody told me I was beautiful but that it is not healthy to be this big. I do not want any negative feedback on my photos. You will be blocked and comments deleted. I will also post the comment in my stories so that people can blow smoke up my arse and tell me I am wonderful, beautiful and inspirational. Be kind.

I am off to do a workout with my 6kg weight and my Primark resistance band.
Remember guys if the sweat ain’t flying you ain’t trying!
The sweat is nothing to do with me wearing a hoodie and it being 22 degrees!
Pissing myself laughing at this one....legendary

At least get what your celebrating right!!!!! It’s VE Day=VICTORY IN EUROPE not Veteran's Day 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
fake sadistic haggard smile 👏
I feel the same she’s fake and creepy
I wish I could stop watching the tit show but not sure I will ever be able to now until she blocks me again
Yep. I’m only sticking around until she weighs in again so I can laugh at how much she put on over lockdown with this behaviour.
(and we already know what her bullshit excuse will be - because the gym was closed):sleep:

She won’t ever change and it will always be the same old crap - fake, lying, self absorbed, attention seeking and only motivated by Instagram likes.

She clearly needs to get her Slimming World book out, check the app or go back to school to learn basic maths as a whole avocado is 14 syns which make a quarter 3.5 syns & not 2.5 as she’s posted 🙈

Reactions: 2
Yep. I’m only sticking around until she weighs in again so I can laugh at how much she put on over lockdown with this behaviour.
(and we already know what her bullshit excuse will be - because the gym was closed):sleep:

She won’t ever change and it will always be the same old crap - fake, lying, self absorbed, attention seeking and only motivated by Instagram likes.
She blamed the gym when it was opened....apparently muscle weighs more than fat 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She clearly needs to get her Slimming World book out, check the app or go back to school to learn basic maths as a whole avocado is 14 syns which make a quarter 3.5 syns & not 2.5 as she’s posted 🙈
It’s a car crash! She’s also said that iced americano is free? I thought americano was a black coffee, but wonder what that white stuff is on top, looks like cream or something like that don’t know any that are free? Hopefully someone will ask, cos it does look nice which is unusual for her stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think sw is stupid in that sense because u can’t just generalise all avocado’s when they’re never the same size 🤷🏼‍♀️

I can buy a standard large ready to eat avocado and get around 80g (ish) from half of one (depending on the size of the stone inside) that’s 130 kcals/6.5 syns, but the smaller avocado’s I buy to ripen at home are a lot smaller and are only around 50g at most for half of one (again depending on the size of the stone), which is only 80kcals/4 syns

She was using the book alot the other week wasn't she and not the app, which I thought was abit weird seeing as she cannot put her phone down.
Do you get locked out if you don't pay the monthly fee? Or because she refused the weekly zoom meetings?
She blamed the gym when it was opened....apparently muscle weighs more than fat 🥱
HA! Yeah good point, she is just honestly the worst. :LOL:

She was using the book alot the other week wasn't she and not the app, which I thought was abit weird seeing as she cannot put her phone down.
Do you get locked out if you don't pay the monthly fee? Or because she refused the weekly zoom meetings?
Yeah if you don't pay your consultant/switch to online member then you lose access to the app after about 4 weeks. I've seen other people start to lose it today. It's £2.50 a week if you stick with your consultant.. You dont even have to join the zoom calls, you can just weigh at home and send it to them, that's what I'm doing as the times are no good for me for the zoom stuff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.