Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rober DeNiro is in the hot tub again...AKA Drunk Dad AKA Mr I'm going to gave it soend £200 on indian take away to half satisfy this Fat duck Failure of a daughter who is a piss head.

The way she dismissed someone saying she dont know who he is? Put your account on private then?

What a tit bag
DON'T WORRY HATERS, SHE WILL BE BACK ON IT TOMORROW. #Curry #Quarantine #IDoWhatIWant #IAmABully #LazyCunt
What a tit bag
DON'T WORRY HATERS, SHE WILL BE BACK ON IT TOMORROW. #Curry #Quarantine #IDoWhatIWant #IAmABully #LazyCunt

Attachments

Reactions: 4
And I bet she wayyy more curry than that....she only had a korma from Indian takeaway maybe 2 weeks ago today 🤔 and it was piled on the plate....she for sure has added more of that full of fat curry after that picture was taken 😂

Reactions: 2
Is she on crack???

Kirsty we all know you read here so I'll spell it out for you. You sell yourself as a slimming account hence the constant food and work out posts. Don't then be surprised when someone asks a genuine question. You massive thick piece of tit

View attachment 116712
She’s deleted this now

What a tit bag
Why does she say ‘we’

Reactions: 2
She’s tagging bullying awareness in her story but then allows her sheep to call some poor cow asking a genuine question a bleep and attack her 🤔🤔
And to top that her “solicitor friend” liked that post too! not sure a professional should be getting involved in that kind of statement online, her employers would be interested to see that, perhaps she needs to careful who’s watching too!! Even her potty mouthed mother joined in again too, they set a great example of #bekind don’t they.
All these companies gifting her shite must be so impressed with how their goods are being promoted.
It’s a sad world where someone can’t question or disagree with something without being accused of being a bully/troll, clearly no one can disagree with a Dowling!

Reactions: 5
The thing is someone could be genuinely watching her ‘weightloss story’ through her daily posts on insta, and genuinely want to know, why work out so much and try to eat right (what she puts on the grid), then ruin it by getting pissed day in day out?! It’s not as if she’s having Diet Coke with a single shot of vodka/rum or something where it’s only 2.5 syns....she’s consuming the calorific alcohol all day long.
People know they can’t use their proper insta account because just like what happened when that person commented, you just get called a troll and all the minions jump down your throat, on what could be a genuine question and you know she’ll just block you, so that’s why they have to make a fake account 😏

Reactions: 5
It’s interesting though isn’t it that she deletes it. No real intelligent comeback or support for her statements, just delete because really she knows it’s wrong. She’s so horrible.

Reactions: 4
tit got serious folks it’s gone to her lawyers AND her solicitors! Kirsty HUN only thing being recorded is your car crash of a life that you CHOOSE to broadcast to the world if you don’t like it then YOU stop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest rant is hilarious, apparently her solicitors, her lawyers (same thing) and the papers are tracking this right now. James Bond is reading this as we speak 🤣🤣 babe, 800 odd people are dying daily, there’s a global pandemic going on, I think the authorities would be more interested in your multiple shopping trips with your mum and brother than anything we have to say you lardy arsed loser 🖕🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She must hate screenshots. That comment about the alcohol was neither trolling or bullying. It was a valid question! It's like watching someone give up smoking only to treat themselves to a nightly fag! bleeping pointless

Reactions: 7
It’s interesting though isn’t it that she deletes it. No real intelligent comeback or support for her statements, just delete because really she knows it’s wrong. She’s so horrible.
Delete what she wants, I’ve screenshot it all & don’t believe the question was aggressively asked or offensive, it appeared quite genuine, she riled her followers up and her mother joined in too.
I’m tempted to send the dialogue to her collab partners so they can see her true colours..... she is a really nasty piece of work, I see she’s threatening everyone again on her stories just 10mins ago 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Her latest rant is hilarious, apparently her solicitors, her lawyers (same thing) and the papers are tracking this right now. James Bond is reading this as we speak 🤣🤣 babe, 800 odd people are dying daily, there’s a global pandemic going on, I think the authorities would be more interested in your multiple shopping trips with your mum and brother than anything we have to say you lardy arsed loser 🖕🏻
And her solicitor friend too who as a professional should know better than getting involved on her business insta account. Great example of remaining impartial!! She is bound by a code of conduct and it’s a highly regulated environment and anyone found acting improperly can be complained about and investigated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Doooo it doooo it doooo it

Delete what she wants, I’ve screenshot it all & don’t believe the question was aggressively asked or offensive, it appeared quite genuine, she riled her followers up and her mother joined in too.
I’m tempted to send the dialogue to her collab partners so they can see her true colours..... she is a really nasty piece of work, I see she’s threatening everyone again on her stories just 10mins ago 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And her solicitor friend too who as a professional should know better than getting involved on her business insta account. Great example of remaining impartial!! She is bound by a code of conduct and it’s a highly regulated environment and anyone found acting improperly can be complained about and investigated.

Reactions: 1
So she’s kicking off saying she’s getting nasty messages in her inbox then Freudian slip it’s this website.. if u are so happy & confident & don’t care .. stop coming on here & windin yourself up

Recent post she shouldn’t have to explain her slow weight loss to anyone . She’s doing it for herself.. stop posting about it then & trying to be an influencer when it’s all wrong !!!

Also in a world that we live in right now .. I’ll stop u there .. in the world we live in right now when ppl clap for the nhs & you go outside saying it’s for u & haters ... I mean seriously..

Perhaps her solicitor friend needs reporting under the code of conduct they are bound too are they seriously using there work account 😳

Last edited:
Delighted to hear the police have put your awful social media issues above covid Thirsty Kirsty. But unless we're recording you without you knowing and posting it, or messaging you directly hateful abusive comments then there's no legal issue.

However a legal professional liking online bullying comments via their business account.... They should retake the ethics classes 😂👏🏿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ring ring is that the police I want to report a crime some one called me fat and told me to lose weight on my public weight loss account 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she on crack???

Kirsty we all know you read here so I'll spell it out for you. You sell yourself as a slimming account hence the constant food and work out posts. Don't then be surprised when someone asks a genuine question. You massive thick piece of tit

View attachment 116712
Was the drawing around the comment supposed to look like a dick pic or was that just luck 😂😂😂

And I bet she wayyy more curry than that....she only had a korma from Indian takeaway maybe 2 weeks ago today 🤔 and it was piled on the plate....she for sure has added more of that full of fat curry after that picture was taken 😂
I thought that .. if it was me I’d have a plate full & it wouldn’t look nice like that .. maybe that was seconds lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I voted no and she blocked me. It was only from my “spy” account, I’ve never commented on anything ... so she’s clearly blocking all the no’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is “Administrator” on LinkedIn ... 🧐
Hahahahaha she blocked me too!!!!!!!

Rober DeNiro is in the hot tub again...AKA Drunk Dad AKA Mr I'm going to gave it soend £200 on indian take away to half satisfy this Fat duck Failure of a daughter who is a piss head.

The way she dismissed someone saying she dont know who he is? Put your account on private then?

What a tit bag
I think she fancies her dad tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh Dear Kirsty, Oh Dear. Had to embarrass yourself yet again didn’t you. She’s so woe is me but she calls it all on herself. I don’t even believe anyone is direct messaging her, she’s reading here that’s it.

She’s deffo reading it here or perhaps it’s her mum telling her to get a job and she’s called the police 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.