Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off her nut who’s got time to sit and block everyone who voted no! I voted yes, see if you can figure out who I am Kirsty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never commented on any of her posts but voted no and she’s blocked me! Where am I going to get my daily eye roll from now??
Me too lol. True narcissist - block block block if you don’t blow smoke up her arse 🤣

Someone is drinking AGAIN.

ARE YOU WATCHING THE SHOW HATERS
Would you like to see me on Gogglebox? Vote yes or no ..

NO

Haters!!!!
Why didn’t she just give yes and yes as the answer if that’s all she wants to hear??? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Always round at your house, filming you, constantly taking photos and posting everything publicly on the internet 😬😬😬
Me too lol. True narcissist - block block block if you don’t blow smoke up her arse 🤣

Someone is drinking AGAIN.

Would you like to see me on Gogglebox? Vote yes or no ..

NO

Haters!!!!
Why didn’t she just give yes and yes as the answer if that’s all she wants to hear??? Lol
It wasn't a question, it was an adoration seeking plea! Fat mess

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yet again some bs blogging of food she's doing.
Light mayo - 1 syn (2syns per tbsp)
Avocado - 2 syns (14 syns per avocado and it was 1 syn yesterday Kirsty, hun?) 😒
Bacon:fat removed - free (2 syns with fat on)
Bagel thin - 5 syns (there are no bagel thins at 5 syns, they're all 5.5 and up)
2 sausages - 2 syns (not unless they're light and lean from M&S)

Basically she's used up all of her syns and is making it out she's only had 13.5 syns in those 2 meals.

I honestly can't wait to see the gain after this but she'll blind weigh. She's a joke of a woman! Online dating during a world pandemic, give yourself a shake!

Also, anyone notice that she was due to go Live the other night but didn't.. I'm betting it's because some people on here were going to ask her questions, she's read this thread ("I don't look on that website") and thought otherwise.

Reactions: 4
Yet again some bs blogging of food she's doing.
Light mayo - 1 syn (2syns per tbsp)
Avocado - 2 syns (14 syns per avocado and it was 1 syn yesterday Kirsty, hun?) 😒
Bacon:fat removed - free (2 syns with fat on)
Bagel thin - 5 syns (there are no bagel thins at 5 syns, they're all 5.5 and up)
2 sausages - 2 syns (not unless they're light and lean from M&S)

Basically she's used up all of her syns and is making it out she's only had 13.5 syns in those 2 meals.

I honestly can't wait to see the gain after this but she'll blind weigh. She's a joke of a woman! Online dating during a world pandemic, give yourself a shake!

Also, anyone notice that she was due to go Live the other night but didn't.. I'm betting it's because some people on here were going to ask her questions, she's read this thread ("I don't look on that website") and thought otherwise.
She did a live the other night, if I remember rightly there was about 10 people watching!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What does she mean ‘they clearly watching my every move’ you put every move on social media you fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does blind weigh mean?
They do it at slimming world where they go and get weighed, but it’s covered up and they leave their books with the consultant so they don’t know what they weigh.....usually just told if it’s a gain loss maintain.

Absolutely no point in it at all....imo you should see what your getting every week so you know what to do or not do.
Sw is very much blond leading the blind anyway because unless you’re somehow magically in a calorie deficit you ain’t losing weight...but someone Kirsty’s size should be fine to eat the sw way and loose if she stuck to the plan....maybe after she’s lost another 5 stone she’d need to be kcal counting 🤷🏼‍♀️
From what people on here are pointing out though, I think her main problem seems to be that she’s blatantly just guesstimating everything and does not stick to syns etc at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
To my eyes she is looking a lot bigger too
She is looking absolutely massive 🧐🧐 she looks like a massive pork scratching
It kills me the collage of posed bikini shots of a very over weight woman saying You Got This ....got what? She actually looks really awful in some of those pics the shape of those bikinis do absolutely nothing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

It kills me the collage of posed bikini shots of a very over weight woman saying You Got This ....got what? She actually looks really awful in some of those pics the shape of those bikinis do absolutely nothing for her.
I’ve noticed most people who comment are either new to dieting and don’t know better so it’s the other big number accounts keeping up the bullshit so none of them start losing followers

I have to agree, she has posted pictures in the past wearing much more flattering bikinis than the ones she’s currently wearing. These recent ones just emphasise how long and swingy her chebs are 😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Perhaps that’s why she wear them mismatched to take attention away from the fact they are absolutely horrible. And her kaftan cover up things never match either. Might just be me but I absolutely cannot bear clashing patterns.

Spoiler alert you know how this will end yes Kirsty Hun with some form of DIABETES

Latest post with more drink, her 3rd can.. so we were at potentially 13.5 syns, even though it was more like 20. And now anothet 7 syns and she's having an indian for dinner?
Lol! Just stop pretending now, none of us believe you and you're not on plan. When was the last time she actually had a proper day on Slimming World? Before lockdown? Even then it's questionable.

She also looks absolutely huge in her pic today sitting on that hot tub.

Did anyone see the look her Mum gave her in the garden? Even they cba with her!

Reactions: 6
She isnt known as Dowling anymore.. more like diabeto 😂

Latest post with more drink, her 3rd can.. so we were at potentially 13.5 syns, even though it was more like 20. And now anothet 7 syns and she's having an indian for dinner?
Lol! Just stop pretending now, none of us believe you and you're not on plan. When was the last time she actually had a proper day on Slimming World? Before lockdown? Even then it's questionable.

She also looks absolutely huge in her pic today sitting on that hot tub.

Did anyone see the look her Mum gave her in the garden? Even they cba with her!
Exactly. And she wants to apply for gogglebox? Her mum has kirstys camera in her face enough as it is!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.