Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too lol. True narcissist - block block block if you don’t blow smoke up her arse 🤣

Someone is drinking AGAIN.

Would you like to see me on Gogglebox? Vote yes or no ..

NO

Haters!!!!
Why didn’t she just give yes and yes as the answer if that’s all she wants to hear??? Lol
The only show she should be on is Nightmare Neighbours, i would hate to live next to her big fat gob

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she on crack???

Kirsty we all know you read here so I'll spell it out for you. You sell yourself as a slimming account hence the constant food and work out posts. Don't then be surprised when someone asks a genuine question. You massive thick piece of tit

Screenshot_20200425-191719_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
I'm trying to loose weight and am just counting cals. I find it amazing that she's synning some things then getting locked.. Also find it amazing that sw got away with naming bad things syns 😂

Reactions: 2
Is she on crack???

Kirsty we all know you read here so I'll spell it out for you. You sell yourself as a slimming account hence the constant food and work out posts. Don't then be surprised when someone asks a genuine question. You massive thick piece of tit

View attachment 116712
Ok I’m really confused
Donut dowling says they clearly love watching my Instagram cause they have no life isn’t watching it the whole point 🧐

Reactions: 3
Is she on crack???

View attachment 116712
She’s more obsessed with us than we are with her. That looks like a genuine question to me!

Reactions: 4
Indian take away for dinner I can see it going something like this:
Chicken tikka massala
Large rice
Chips
Onion bhajis
6 poppadoms
Sauces
Couple of naans

all 2 syns huns

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she on crack???

View attachment 116712
I'm sorry but that seems like a genuine question to me! Shes an absolute duck tard. She actually boils my piss this woman, who the duck does she think she is?! Fat witch!

• Haha
Her nastiness is out tonight. She has all the traits of a bully. They slip out (along with her tits) too often

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rober DeNiro is in the hot tub again...AKA Drunk Dad AKA Mr I'm going to gave it soend £200 on indian take away to half satisfy this Fat duck Failure of a daughter who is a piss head.

The way she dismissed someone saying she dont know who he is? Put your account on private then?

What a tit bag

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Latest post with more drink, her 3rd can.. so we were at potentially 13.5 syns, even though it was more like 20. And now anothet 7 syns and she's having an indian for dinner?
Lol! Just stop pretending now, none of us believe you and you're not on plan. When was the last time she actually had a proper day on Slimming World? Before lockdown? Even then it's questionable.

She also looks absolutely huge in her pic today sitting on that hot tub.

Did anyone see the look her Mum gave her in the garden? Even they cba with her!
I prefer now she’s being honest but why not just stop doing the syns for everything & say you aren’t on plan anymore or just doing the odd slimming world meal here & there.
Her mum looked so pissed off earlier !!

She’s agressive tonight so she will probably drink more & get pissed & be more horrible .. she’s so defensive at anyone who questions her !!!

I mean for a start Carlylou the lazy witch doesn’t work at all, she hasn’t for months because she’s a lazy witch. I can’t believe the amount of fellow “slimmers” going to bat for her, how can they even take her seriously? Her before and after pics need to be labelled because there’s duck all difference in them 😳
Can't wait till humpty dumpty falls of her wall an people see the real her!

Reactions: 6
She’s tagging bullying awareness in her story but then allows her sheep to call some poor cow asking a genuine question a bleep and attack her 🤔🤔

Not sure where to start..

Sweets companies and alcohol being gifted to a weight loss account seems like they're taking the piss. Adding 4 blueberries to a alcoholic drink doesn't count as speed surely? Likewise for blending it with fruit, I remember reading that with sw if blended fruit had syns. Who is she getting to take these pics posing and perched on the side of the hottub? One thing she has right though, we do know how this show ends.. With yet another takeaway..

Latest post with more drink, her 3rd can.. so we were at potentially 13.5 syns, even though it was more like 20. And now anothet 7 syns and she's having an indian for dinner?
Lol! Just stop pretending now, none of us believe you and you're not on plan. When was the last time she actually had a proper day on Slimming World? Before lockdown? Even then it's questionable.

She also looks absolutely huge in her pic today sitting on that hot tub.

Did anyone see the look her Mum gave her in the garden? Even they cba with her!
That's the face of a woman who can't get rid of her 2 big lump children, and knows it isn't happening any time soon

Not sure where to start..

Sweets companies and alcohol being gifted to a weight loss account seems like they're taking the piss. Adding 4 blueberries to a alcoholic drink doesn't count as speed surely? Likewise for blending it with fruit, I remember reading that with sw if blended fruit had syns. Who is she getting to take these pics posing and perched on the side of the hottub? One thing she has right though, we do know how this show ends.. With yet another takeaway..
I'm picturing the scene, Mum can you take my photo as i look so good all tanned and titty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she on crack???

View attachment 116712
Can’t watch whilst your blocked lol 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.