Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve followed her for a good few years and I think she’s only ever mentioned one date 🤔 you can guarantee she is the pickiest type ever as she will think she deserves the best looking guy. The scary thought is if she does get with someone she has the potential to mentally destroy them with her personality and narcissist tendencies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2 syns for the sausages, but she THINKS they’re Asda ones. How do you know they’re 2 syns if you don’t even know which sausages they are!? 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄Her constant contradictions just baffle me! View attachment 116434🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
30 second look on the app and Asda don’t have any pork sausages for 1 syn - me thinks someone just make tit up as she goes along

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wouldn't be happy if my son brought her home. She's not a positive person no matter what she says and quotes. I think she would be very possessive and jealous.....and always round at my house😂😂
She’s one of those girls that Facebook requests her dates mum after the 1st date

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyday “I’m going to just chill out today” girl you don’t have a job, everyday is chill out day!!! Weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You never see her doing anything. I mean we see her doing everything, but it’s the same tit, eating, lying in bed, drinking, in the hot tub with her family. Never reading a book, sharpening her knowledge somehow, making something creative for her nieces. Clearly she has no mates, no zoom calls, quiz nights or anything like that-Her only mates are her virtual friends who challenge her to down drinks or “what are you up to now babe?”

You never see her doing anything. I mean we see her doing everything, but it’s the same tit, eating, lying in bed, drinking, in the hot tub with her family. Never reading a book, sharpening her knowledge somehow, making something creative for her nieces. Clearly she has no mates, no zoom calls, quiz nights or anything like that-Her only mates are her virtual friends who challenge her to down drinks or “what are you up to now babe?”
She could be using this time to do some online courses, enhance her CV ...... and mastering the English language. She’s not going to her far saying YOUR in every job application 🙃

She could be using this time to do some online courses, enhance her CV ...... and mastering the English language. She’s not going to her far saying YOUR in every job application 🙃
*get

Reactions: 4
She isn’t following any plan is she, she just eats what she likes and pretends to work out. It’s all about the gram and the attention.

Hashtag sausage 🙄
Hashtag Sausage ha ha ha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Should I ask my mate to challenge her? Prob get blocked BUT could be fun to see

Oh ffs 😂😂😂😂😂 her dream job that. Sitting her arse in front of a tv and doing duck all

Screenshot_20200425-131003_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just got unfollowed because I voted no! Get a grip krusty! No one wants to see you lot on tv! It’s bad enough on Instagram!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They do light n lean sausages and are half a syn each.
Yep but she has 2 sausages & says 2 syns wolfing we mean 1 syn each unless she’s changed it

I never understand the point of them blocking.... it takes 30 seconds to make another account 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For those who wondered, her occupation is listed as "office manager" on her profile.
Funny spelling of "dosser", that is... 🧐

On a serious note, it's a shame that she lets herself down. She is a pretty lass. It's just that personality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to vote no but she’ll be blocking the haters 😂
I voted no and she blocked me. It was only from my “spy” account, I’ve never commented on anything ... so she’s clearly blocking all the no’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For those who wondered, her occupation is listed as "office manager" on her profile.
Funny spelling of "dosser", that is... 🧐

On a serious note, it's a shame that she lets herself down. She is a pretty lass. It's just that personality.
She is “Administrator” on LinkedIn ... 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve never commented on any of her posts but voted no and she’s blocked me! Where am I going to get my daily eye roll from now??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.