Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stop laughing. “Someone who’s on a fitness level like me” 😂😂😂 Guys must be reading this thinking who is this on a wind up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she can spend her time in lockdown looking for a man but can’t take on a job to help during the pandemic

Reactions: 9
Crying
Highlights
I don’t have a type but if I don’t reply you are not my type🤪
I want to find a guy with the same fitness level as me well that will be any one that can walk then 🤣
Anyone that can walk .. proper laughed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I don't have a type"
"if I don't reply it's because you're not my type" 😕

Sorry, I replied before catching up, didn't see you'd said the same 🙈
If another 20 people said it I'd still laugh, she's so ridiculous.

What do you drink? Oh I don't drink *proceeds to drink 15 different types of alcohol in a week 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair to her, she does have photos of her body on there.
OF COURSE!! She’s all about body confidence why would she not. She thinks she’s stunning 🤭

If I was a man I would just take one look at the mis matched bikinis and be like nope, this is not someone who has their life together. Next!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OF COURSE!! She’s all about body confidence why would she not. She thinks she’s stunning 🤭

If I was a man I would just take one look at the mis matched bikinis and be like nope, this is not someone who has their life together. Next!
Also no mention of being unemployed and living with parents. A lot of men would be a bit disheartened by that.

Breakfast post. “Bacon (fat removed)” .... zoom in and see a load of fat on the bacon 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also no mention of being unemployed and living with parents. A lot of men would be a bit disheartened by that.

Breakfast post. “Bacon (fat removed)” .... zoom in and see a load of fat on the bacon 😱
I wouldn't be happy if my son brought her home. She's not a positive person no matter what she says and quotes. I think she would be very possessive and jealous.....and always round at my house😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be happy if my son brought her home. She's not a positive person no matter what she says and quotes. I think she would be very possessive and jealous.....and always round at my house😂😂
Always round at your house, filming you, constantly taking photos and posting everything publicly on the internet 😬😬😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
2 syns for the sausages, but she THINKS they’re Asda ones. How do you know they’re 2 syns if you don’t even know which sausages they are!? 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄Her constant contradictions just baffle me!
81AEF457-61FB-4437-BDE8-04E53CCC502F.jpeg
🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.