Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Omg! I've just done 35 minutes workout and I can't do any more. I am literally. Dripping. With sweat."

Aye coz you're wearing a big hoodie in a hot garage when it's 17°c outside! Not because you put any effort into it!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found her Instagram because of this thread.. I literally have no words. Love the story this morning “I’m going to have a day of sunbathing”.. does she not do that everyday?

What’s the deal with her does she not work?
she got laid off in December from an admin job hasn’t found anything else since

Reactions: 3
She seemed very sheepish this morning but now she’s done her workout and is a bleeping legend apparently and everyone is smashing it n smashing there goals.. how does she know what everyone in the world is doing & smashing it lol it sounds so stupid !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally is bleeping sad.. having to constantly sing and dance to your phone is pathetic! She really is full of herself.. so glad I moved otherwise I'd end up throat punching her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Found her Instagram because of this thread.. I literally have no words. Love the story this morning “I’m going to have a day of sunbathing”.. does she not do that everyday?

What’s the deal with her does she not work?
No she does not. She was made redundant from her last job. Unsurprising, since her working day consisted of taking pics for the gram CONSTANTLY, messing with equipment, and subjecting her poor colleagues to her lunches of pre cooked brussel sprouts Monday to Friday. And no doubt, judging by the stories from JVC, seductively noshing on whole cucumbers on the daily to impress god knows who with her gaping trap.

Since then, she has pissed and moaned about being bored not having a job. A Tattler kindly shared a post of her sister tagging her in an ad for Royal Mail postal worker vacancies suggesting that it might be a great fit for her. She'd be earning, contributing and be able to get her steps in. She replied "Sorry, I don't want to."
Then had a hissy because everyone keeps suggesting jobs that she doesn't want to do.
Oh and she turned down a job a few months ago pre-covid, because it didn't pay enough. Anyone else remember that? She lives at home, has no responsibilities...
It's evident that she's now hoping to become some kind of influencer and have that be her full-time job. Maybe then she'll feel on par with her Brit School classmates. She went to Brit School with Adele, Katy B and duck knows who else, don't you know 🙄

She's also a massive twit. I'd normally refrain from saying that about someone I don't know, but she puts the work in to prove what an absolute twit she is. She'll say that we should think before we speak and to be kind. Then immediately contradicts herself by saying something bleeping dreadful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tickles me everytime she has the nerve to put an exercise with a 4kg followed by strong not skinny 😂😂😂

• Haha
I can’t stand how she stares gormlessly at the camera whilst doing her weights! And her mouthing the number rep she’s on, how can the way someone’s mouth moves be so irritating 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I can’t stand how she stares gormlessly at the camera whilst doing her weights! And her mouthing the number rep she’s on, how can the way someone’s mouth moves be so irritating 😂😂
Its the most unattractive thing....Why doesn’t she put her workout into one video and speed it up. Maybe her post count would be more like 7k (still ridiculous) than 18k! And really why does she workout in a hoodie!? I was walking my dog in a crop top this morning 😂

Just to clarify it’s a sports one and I had high waisted leggings on so not much was on show but point being it was warm enough!

Reactions: 8
Its the most unattractive thing....Why doesn’t she put her workout into one video and speed it up. Maybe her post count would be more like 7k (still ridiculous) than 18k! And really why does she workout in a hoodie!? I was walking my dog in a crop top this morning 😂

Just to clarify it’s a sports one and I had high waisted leggings on so not much was on show but point being it was warm enough!
I guess the jumper is on so she sweats, coz the workout sure won’t make her break a sweat without it!!

I don’t know why she doesn’t just do uptight rows rather than being bent over and lifting the weights up to her chest .. it’s too high & her elbows are out wide .. and squats with her chest nearly touching her knees.
She’s wearing th hoody to sweat so she can say she’s had a good work.. yet she used to go to th gym in just her sports bra ..

Reactions: 1
The clapping story last night cemented it for me, she's just not a nice person.

Reactions: 11
Since when is avocado one syn
She defo has a drinking problem every day she has few drinks and says shes not big drinker xxx

Can’t cope with the massive fat c*nt after her clapping stories last night. The fact she also wasn’t clapping herself when all she would need to is jump a few times and those massive flappy tits would clap for her 🐷

• Haha
How many times can she say bikini🙄 It's really just granny knickers and a poor top struggling to contain her floobs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the booze again. That’s my girl, drink up fatso and don’t forget to post your massive gain 🤣

I wouldn’t admit that I was in the same class as Adele, I’d keep that little gem to myself - complete opposite ends of the success scales or what? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How many times can she say bikini🙄 It's really just granny knickers and a poor top struggling to contain her floobs
Big abs curvy babe, positive energy!, just because you’re a pissed up ten ton tess doesn’t mean you can’t wear a bikini babe, it’s all about a positive mindset. You gotta smash out those goals. Be you babe! Your pace, ignore everyone else babe. Losing 1lb since Christmas is still a loss babe!! Positivity!!! Bikini me up and pass the Prosecco!

No idea where “big abs” came from 🤭
Bloody auto correct 🤣

duck me, it’s groundhog day
It just never ends
If she believed the tit she spouts she would lose some weight!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Since when is avocado one syn
She defo has a drinking problem every day she has few drinks and says shes not big drinker xxx
She talks tit! An avocado is 14 syns for a start! And yesterday her light mayo was 2 syns (which it is per tbsp) then today it's 1 syn?

Who is she actually trying to kid!? Only herself, surely. And honestly, if I see "your amazing" or "your killing it" one more time 😒 Kirsty, if you're reading this, in the words of Ross from Friends: "Y.O.U APOSTROPHE R.E means YOU ARE.. YOUR means YOUR!"

Also, someone tell this girl how to squat. You're bending over with your stomach touching your legs? No. Back straight and bend down Kirst' hun. If it hurts that means it's working 🙄

Floobs! 🤣🤣🤣 dead lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She talks tit! An avocado is 14 syns for a start! And yesterday her light mayo was 2 syns (which it is per tbsp) then today it's 1 syn?

Who is she actually trying to kid!? Only herself, surely. And honestly, if I see "your amazing" or "your killing it" one more time 😒 Kirsty, if you're reading this, in the words of Ross from Friends: "Y.O.U APOSTROPHE R.E means YOU ARE.. YOUR means YOUR!"

Also, someone tell this girl how to squat. You're bending over with your stomach touching your legs? No. Back straight and bend down Kirst' hun. If it hurts that means it's working 🙄

Floobs! 🤣🤣🤣 dead lol
Ross from Friends - Lol, brilliant.

It is my absolute pet hate - it’s basic primary school level English grammar ..YOU’RE means you are!! They just don’t get it.

Love the skin YOUR in ........: 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

The clapping story last night cemented it for me, she's just not a nice person.
She’s a mess and has nothing in her life other than Instagram. It’s very sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.