Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never in a million years would I have gone near that! Always kept my distance

please accept my apology ha ha
But please do keep the stories coming
I love em

I may give you the best one tomorrow...however, I'd have to ask someone permission.......cos if she read this....she would know that it was from him.

I have loads on her, it golden
Did she seriously no clap and say the clapping was all about her.
Honestly she is a total embarrassment

Reactions: 7
Did she seriously no clap and say the clapping was all about her.
Honestly she is a total embarrassment
REMEMBER shes not a big or frequent drinker ( shes drunk everyday in the last 2 weeks I think) but today she drank Prosecco, Gin and Vodka.

Shes got a workout tomorrow lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People who drink too much always say they are not big drinkers. Honestly I have had alcohol problems and she drinks a lot more than I did. She's making it seem like it's ok to drink that often and that much and pass it off as not being a big drinker. Dangerous!

She is crucifyingly cringe worthy and what a mockery she made of the clap for key workers when she used the clapping sounds to project onto herself. She's an actual car crash and it's no wonder she still at home with no home or family of her own or even a paetner or a job.

What a bleeping donkey.

Reactions: 7
I think probably what she means is she doesn’t often go out drinking, doing shots, falling over in the road, screaming in the back of taxi topped off with a kebab and chips 🥴 She probably doesn’t see what she’s been drinking as a lot. As I said earlier I think I drink a fair bit, often but not exactly high volume and certainly not like she has been.

Reactions: 2
JVC - the gossip girl of the thread 💅🏽
Oh no, you make me feel bad.......I better stop

I think probably what she means is she doesn’t often go out drinking, doing shots, falling over in the road, screaming in the back of taxi topped off with a kebab and chips 🥴 She probably doesn’t see what she’s been drinking as a lot. As I said earlier I think I drink a fair bit, often but not exactly high volume and certainly not like she has been.
Quarantine is affecting us all....but I havent seen a post from anyone on here yet and thought they're bleeping crazy. I see her and before she speaks...I think Nut job

• Haha
Reactions: 3
17 pictures added to the grid in one day.....8 of which contain an alcoholic drink 🤯😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just can’t deal with her hypocrisy anymore and I’m at the point of messaging the companies gifting her things. We are in a lockdown due to a international crisis. And there she is acting like it’s an extended bank holiday and mocking the clapping by saying it’s her haters for her!!!!! Sorry but today I’m just fed up. I’m off to work in my key work job Kirsty - whilst my three children go to school and potentially pick something up. A job I was assaulted in on Monday as the mental health clients I work with are suffering terribly due to lockdown. I also have a uni assignment to complete by tomorrow as I’m in the first year of my social work degree - and I’ve volunteered two days this week as a phone support service to my local hospice. All whilst home schooling my kids on days they arent at school. Sorry to make this all about me but I’m feeling pretty fed up today and seeing her self indulgent stories and gifts has wound me right up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Nevermind love Island imagine having her in the big brother house, yes please

Hold on, who sings sexual healing to their family like that no wonder they changed the song

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s Friday! A new day is here. I wonder what Kirsty plans to do with her day today? I wonder if she will spend it on Instagram .... you know, for a change? 🤔🤔🤔

My bad. I get overcome with jealousy watching her
I do too. I wish I had her life, it looks awesome. And her body is just to die for 😁

Most of those videos will disappear quick in the morning
If I was her I’d be seriously embarrassed this morning.. I feel like she’s getting louder & dafter & trying time be full on to piss people off on purpose as a fck you to this thread .. but she’s just proving our point even more !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just caught up on her stories from last night (had to be on mute though, and had to skip through the bouncing tit ones) - bloody nora, what a car crash. If I lived next door to them, this lockdown would be even more unbearable, neighbours from hell! I'm not a fun sponge by any stretch of the imagination, but honestly, my ears couldn't take that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I was her I’d be seriously embarrassed this morning.. I feel like she’s getting louder & dafter & trying time be full on to piss people off on purpose as a fck you to this thread .. but she’s just proving our point even more !
Yup. It’s really embarrassing. Could she not just sing and dance with her family without the selfie videos looking like an absolute nutcase swinging her greasy head and saggy tits all over the place? And what was she wearing the sunglasses after 8pm for?

The more she preaches this body confidence thing the less I believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found her Instagram because of this thread.. I literally have no words. Love the story this morning “I’m going to have a day of sunbathing”.. does she not do that everyday?

What’s the deal with her does she not work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.