Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JVC you said to remind you today for some good gossip... ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ok.....today I'll give you this one. The company we worked for allowed you to sub hire/ sub contract delivery drivers. She took a shine to one, and kept calling the branch to sing to him
....even though he wouldnt answer the phone lol. Anyway, when he visited her store, she would put it on him, flirt too much and ask him out. Also he was about 20 years older than her. He had a missus and 2 kids, wasnt interested. He also said her legs looked like them BIG Doner kebabs lol. She took his number off the side of his van and started to call him, she even threatened to call him at night when his wife was with him......she said she wouldnt do it IF he went out with her. Sick duck. The guy was in distress as he thought he was gonna get in some tit.

She then said that he "Fucked Her" in his van, and then wanted to leave his with as "My Fanny Rocks"

Eventually she got let go at the end of her probation ( a current trend in her whole life I think) after some more disturbing flirting and ....she actually went further than just flirting.

I think she is a C**T

My mate is on insta....he messaged her the other day on one of her pics, and he said something like hi stranger.....she said something like....you always call me that. Deluded witch.

He said he was sick of her bullshit and had to call her out. Look pic of pasta and chips...he messaged her on that....she even excuses the chips as she been working hard

C**T, and a lazy one at that

Enough for today???

Ok.....today I'll give you this one. The company we worked for allowed you to sub hire/ sub contract delivery drivers. She took a shine to one, and kept calling the branch to sing to him
....even though he wouldnt answer the phone lol. Anyway, when he visited her store, she would put it on him, flirt too much and ask him out. Also he was about 20 years older than her. He had a missus and 2 kids, wasnt interested. He also said her legs looked like them BIG Doner kebabs lol. She took his number off the side of his van and started to call him, she even threatened to call him at night when his wife was with him......she said she wouldnt do it IF he went out with her. Sick duck. The guy was in distress as he thought he was gonna get in some tit.

She then said that he "Fucked Her" in his van, and then wanted to leave his with as "My Fanny Rocks"

Eventually she got let go at the end of her probation ( a current trend in her whole life I think) after some more disturbing flirting and ....she actually went further than just flirting.

I think she is a C**T

My mate is on insta....he messaged her the other day on one of her pics, and he said something like hi stranger.....she said something like....you always call me that. Deluded witch.

He said he was sick of her bullshit and had to call her out. Look pic of pasta and chips...he messaged her on that....she even excuses the chips as she been working hard

Enough for today???
Please excuse my spelling and grammar today lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Na not enough for today- anymore for anymore

I think she is a C**T

Enough for today???

Please excuse my spelling and grammar today lol

Reactions: 1
Told you. My mate said shes an absolute bulls hitter and he only called her trouble cos I said shes trouble making billshitter lol

Reactions: 2
Rank person. Her mum is wondering when she's going to move out! Wouldn't even let her have her moment without claiming a bit for herself....my nieces๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.