Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Island 2021? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are they doing a version with unemployed overweight oldies who still live with their parents???

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self image and attributes. The term originated from Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.

My taxes pay for her 🤔
The more I see of her the more I think something is very wrong. Her mum looks totally pissed off with her. Her dad is too pissed to notice. 32 year old women simply do not act like this, filming themselves day in, day out, sharing everything with complete strangers. I hope she gets better soon.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Love Island 2021? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are they doing a version with unemployed overweight oldies who still live with their parents???

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self image and attributes. The term originated from Greek mythology, where the young Narcissus fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.

The more I see of her the more I think something is very wrong. Her mum looks totally pissed off with her. Her dad is too pissed to notice. 32 year old women simply do not act like this, filming themselves day in, day out, sharing everything with complete strangers. I hope she gets better soon.
She’s so deluded as is the person who commented that they are going to protest normal healthy people get on the show a) no one would watch it b) that’s an insult to say that people who look after themselves are not normal and healthy

*i meant a no one would watch it if people like she were on it. But then again they might because she’s such a car crash.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry. I sing like someone is trying to strangle me. I know I can’t sing, I’ve accepted it, but it doesn’t stop me. I feel like I have the same style as our Kirst ... just shout sing!!!

Reactions: 2
I...have...no... words!! She makes me cringe!!!! I don’t use this word like she don’t drink 😂 she’s a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't like anyone invading my privacy in my own home by uploading vids of me sunbathing or my husband being drunk and dancing around.. They're at home not on stage

Reactions: 5
She’s so deluded as is the person who commented that they are going to protest normal healthy people get on the show a) no one would watch it b) that’s an insult to say that people who look after themselves are not normal and healthy

*i meant a no one would watch it if people like she were on it. But then again they might because she’s such a car crash.
Ru joking 😂😂 id be obsessed with watching it if dairylea was on it 😂😂

She’s pissed up tonight & a bit agressive , say you don’t care as much as u like .. she clearly does!!! I’d hate to be her neighbours!! Like the other post said .. she’s an absolute narcissist

Reactions: 3
Ok.....today I'll give you this one. The company we worked for allowed you to sub hire/ sub contract delivery drivers. She took a shine to one, and kept calling the branch to sing to him
....even though he wouldnt answer the phone lol. Anyway, when he visited her store, she would put it on him, flirt too much and ask him out. Also he was about 20 years older than her. He had a missus and 2 kids, wasnt interested. He also said her legs looked like them BIG Doner kebabs lol. She took his number off the side of his van and started to call him, she even threatened to call him at night when his wife was with him......she said she wouldnt do it IF he went out with her. Sick duck. The guy was in distress as he thought he was gonna get in some tit.

She then said that he "Fucked Her" in his van, and then wanted to leave his with as "My Fanny Rocks"

Eventually she got let go at the end of her probation ( a current trend in her whole life I think) after some more disturbing flirting and ....she actually went further than just flirting.

I think she is a C**T

My mate is on insta....he messaged her the other day on one of her pics, and he said something like hi stranger.....she said something like....you always call me that. Deluded witch.

He said he was sick of her bullshit and had to call her out. Look pic of pasta and chips...he messaged her on that....she even excuses the chips as she been working hard

C**T, and a lazy one at that

Enough for today???

Please excuse my spelling and grammar today lol
Mooooooooooore please

Ru joking 😂😂 id be obsessed with watching it if dairylea was on it 😂😂

She’s pissed up tonight & a bit agressive , say you don’t care as much as u like .. she clearly does!!! I’d hate to be her neighbours!! Like the other post said .. she’s an absolute narcissist
LOL yeh probably me too. But that would just be another show. TBH sometimes I only watch love island for the ‘glamour’ it’s only people like her who protest against it and say there should be ‘real’ or overweight women on there.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god. The swinging tits.
And did he dad just mention about pissing in a bucket.
What a chav family.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god. The swinging tits.
And did he dad just mention about pissing in a bucket.
What a chav family.
I haven’t seen it I cant bring myself to watch anymore but whatever he said whys she filming it!? Most people probably say some offensive stuff pissed up, no need to document it!

Reactions: 3
Well duck me that was one big embarrassment. Is she aware she's in her 30s?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.