Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm looking forward to her weigh in after lockdown but have a feeling we won't get the truth. So I've gained two pounds but that's not so bad back to the gym and my routine 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s pissing me off that she keeps going to the supermarket with her mum .. she’s an adult not a kid ..
She’s going home to have a cocktail now .. finding her really annoying lately .. more than usual !!!!

Not rocket science either, is it. Massively overweight? Are chippy chips a good choice? Errr, no.
No but I also think if your gonna go off plan as well just do it & have something nice rather than half on plan & eating pasta with it .. bizarre

Reactions: 10
I'm looking forward to her weigh in after lockdown but have a feeling we won't get the truth. So I've gained two pounds but that's not so bad back to the gym and my routine 😬
it was all smoke and mirrors before this the truth will never be known 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well off shopping to stock up on all the prosecco they will be all pissed in the hottub later no doubt about it 😂 I'm sure we all will have the delight of seeing her in her leopard print bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s pissing me off that she keeps going to the supermarket with her mum .. she’s an adult not a kid ..
She’s going home to have a cocktail now .. finding her really annoying lately .. more than usual !!!!

No but I also think if your gonna go off plan as well just do it & have something nice rather than half on plan & eating pasta with it .. bizarre
I agree, How is she even getting in a supermarket with her mother? it’s quite strict here in Cheshire and security are telling you one adult per household and sending the other person back to car, or wait outside.... perhaps no one wants to mess with a Dowling down there or the rules don’t apply in the “posher” areas of the country 😂😂😂😂
But don’t worry old preachymcpreachface will be telling us all to stick to the rules later, when she is wandering down her street at 8pm making the salute to keyworkers/nhs all about her!!

What are you GREATFUL for today? I do wish she’d spend her time learning spelling and grammar rather than Instagram all day every day.
And this was typed under a quote with it spelt correctly!! 🤦‍♀️ comedy gold. Clearly no English lessons at Brit school 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ve gone shopping again? How much bloody food do they eat? I prob consider myself a moderate to high drinker, but for someone who claims she doesn’t drink much is sure getting through some alcohol! Off home to have a cocktail in the middle of the day!? I know things are a bit different at the moment and I’m not adverse to a glass of wine with lunch some days but it’s like they’re Livin La Vida Loca in Costa del Croydon!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
10 syns consumed already today and it’s only 11:35.
And that’s just what she’s posted.
5 to go love .....
I reckon she's got the 20 syn allowance. No way on earth she's under sixteen stone.

I'm looking forward to her weigh-in too, but I'll bet my left tit that she'll blind-weigh. She wont admit to a huge gain.

Also, I've got four and a half stones to lose, so I'm going to give Slimiming World a go. I'm going to challenge myself to lose more by December than she's lost in three years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Now this is a genuine question - if she is so body confident how come everytime she is out in public she is wearing big clothes that are far too warm for the current weather

Reactions: 5
I'm getting annoyed.

She posted a '3 syn' smoothie. For a start, a banana is 4 syns! Doesn't matter if it's small, that and 2 strawberries (which is probably a handful of strawberries really) is not 3 syns! Then someone commented asking about syn values and she's commented back saying she's synned them how she "thought" they should be.

She's full of sh*t! I honestly want to unfollow but I don't want to miss out lol how can she be this big influential motivating account when she can't even follow the plan she claims to be on!?

I've lost 5st in a year on sw, she's lost 3st in 3 years. Her followers really need to wake up! Will she still be posting this drivel in say 5 years? I cannot stand her!

Ps. The pic of her lying down in her bikini.. WHYYY does her vag look like that 🤔🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I'm getting annoyed.

She posted a '3 syn' smoothie. For a start, a banana is 4 syns! Doesn't matter if it's small, that and 2 strawberries (which is probably a handful of strawberries really) is not 3 syns! Then someone commented asking about syn values and she's commented back saying she's synned them how she "thought" they should be.

She's full of sh*t! I honestly want to unfollow but I don't want to miss out lol how can she be this big influential motivating account when she can't even follow the plan she claims to be on!?

I've lost 5st in a year on sw, she's lost 3st in 3 years. Her followers really need to wake up! Will she still be posting this drivel in say 5 years? I cannot stand her!

Ps. The pic of her lying down in her bikini.. WHYYY does her vag look like that 🤔🤢
the vag thing I was thinking the same it doesn’t even flatten out like her belly when she lays down 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.