Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is just me who thinks way she acts around Male family members is just odd like she wants them to think shes sexy... like her pictures with her uncle they look like a couple.... I just think its little creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It is just me who thinks way she acts around Male family members is just odd like she wants them to think shes sexy... like her pictures with her uncle they look like a couple.... I just think its little creepy
You wouldn’t leave Kirsty alone in a room with your man would you 🥴

Reactions: 3
You wouldn’t leave Kirsty alone in a room with your man would you 🥴
Weird and creepy. She would do anything for attention.

Alsonanyone notice in that photo is ANOTHER glass of wine - She doesn't drink often though!.

Horrible Kirtsy facts....she kept sending photos of herself to my friend at work. Tbe only way they can be described is "Horrible axe wound"
My friend is married and asked her WTF you doing' she said "having fun"

Another guy, she hot his number from his sign written van and kept texting him.at night. Even though he asked her to stop as he has 3 kids and a wife. She told him to leave his wife as she could offer more. CRAZY WOMAN

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Alsonanyone notice in that photo is ANOTHER glass of wine - She doesn't drink often though!.

Horrible Kirtsy facts....she kept sending photos of herself to my friend at work. Tbe only way they can be described is "Horrible axe wound"

Another guy, she hot his number from his sign written van and kept texting him.at night. Even though he asked her to stop as he has 3 kids and a wife. She told him to leave his wife as she could offer more. CRAZY WOMAN
Is this actually for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

What on earth.... I think she actually sees herself as this 10 out of 10 package shes got a horrid personality to top it off

Reactions: 1

She’s vile

Her latest post..
"People seem to think I have a flat stomach"
What people!? 😂🙈 her stretch marks also prove nothing other than that she's overweight? I have stretch marks on my tummy from growing a baby, she has them from eating.. 🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest post..
"People seem to think I have a flat stomach"
What people!? 😂🙈 her stretch marks also prove nothing other than that she's overweight? I have stretch marks on my tummy from growing a baby, she has them from eating.. 🙄😒
Is that even her tummy? Lol

• Haha

Is this for real she sent pics of her vage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.