Keepingupwithkirstylea #4 The Boris of Croydon has us howling, don't mess with a Dowling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dads famous omelette it’s an omelette hunny she’s pathetic overly cringe now!!

Reactions: 1
Famous omelette with butter, burgers, takeaway and an easter egg🐷 Ah well at least her 1 hr tit swinging walk tomorrow will burn it off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Famous omelette with butter, burgers, takeaway and an easter egg🐷 Ah well at least her 1 hr tit swinging walk tomorrow will burn it off 😂😂
Tit swinging walk....FFS....that's quality

Burgers for lunch......BUT there may be some lettuce (1 point) 7 slices of cheese (7 sins) 3 dollops of ketchup ( sin free) . So it's a perfect diet for her weight loss

Attachments

Last edited:
THIS???? Probably why she gains...all I've seen her do is eat tit and drink wine, BUT she drinks protein shakes so she'll be ok
but don’t forget she rarely drinks, as she likes to remind everyone every time she drinks

I think my time of the month is coming.....cramps. she's had mother nature twice already in 3 weeks
How did i forget that one🤦‍♀️

Eeewwww why the gyrating in front of her brother, we can see him behind you lard arse! Does she have lipoedema?

Last edited:
Sorry, not sorry but those blubber legs gross me out every single time. :sick: :sick: She has no knee’s!!

Oh and burgers AND takeout in 1 day? No wonder you are chasing your 🐷 tail round and round in circles when it comes to losing weight. What happened with today’s walk??

Attachments

She just posted saying " in hot tub with mum and prosecco..... btw I don't drink often"
Someone just said she would day that FFD

Haha why does she say she rarely drinks? I have problems with alcohol and she drinks more often than I used to! 😒

Sorry, not sorry but those blubber legs gross me out every single time. :sick: :sick: She has no knee’s!!

Oh and burgers AND takeout in 1 day? No wonder you are chasing your 🐷 tail round and round in circles when it comes to losing weight. What happened with today’s walk??
She really really doesn’t have any knees does she 😂😂😂

THIS???? Probably why she gains...all I've seen her do is eat tit and drink wine, BUT she drinks protein shakes so she'll be ok
All of this stuff she's eating that's "protein" and healthy etc.. yes, chicken is protein, well done 👏 but the majority of it isn't on plan. Her burger bun is definitely not part of the sw plan, the burger won't be either because most have syns unless made yourself. The chicken she had yesterday had skin in which she can't have.. why doesn't she just stop pretending and tell us all that she's not following anything atm lol. When she goes back on the scales she won't be able to hide

Reactions: 2
Even her bleeping “rare takeaway” looks absolutely shite. Just cannot deal 🙈🤣

OMG that’s literally the worst curry on the menu...duck the ‘syns’ I’m talking it’s like 1300 calories for a takeaway chicken korma alone (not to mention it’s pretty 🤮)
And I love how she says korma and popadom but you can also see she’s got rice poking out the underneath of the curry 🙄...just because slimming world say it’s ‘free food’ it’s still got calories.
It’s awful because of how hard she seems to have to try to just loose a bit of weight...yet she can gain quickly and easily....having nice weather and treating it like a holiday is great n all having a laugh drinking and eating what u want...but I’ve got a feeling come end of lockdown when she’s back at slimming world she’s gonna see at least a stone and half gain...but then that’ll take her over a year to get off with the slow rate she looses when she’s proper on it.

Reactions: 4
duck me her takeaway portion could feed 2 people 😳
Reason no 4847 why she can't lose weight

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.