Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m not being unkind she said I need to calm down, I’m not the one insulting the mother who the thread isn’t about.
Well I am sorry but that is my opinion. We can all have different opinions. I do not find her glamorous.
This thread might not be about her but she appears on Kirsty’s stories regularly. The mother has had an opinion on this page (I think it involved the c word) so I formed an opinion on her. 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Sweet 🙄

Reactions: 1

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Doooo it doooo it doooo it

Delete what she wants, I’ve screenshot it all & don’t believe the question was aggressively asked or offensive, it appeared quite genuine, she riled her followers up and her mother joined in too.
I’m tempted to send the dialogue to her collab partners so they can see her true colours..... she is a really nasty piece of work, I see she’s threatening everyone again on her stories just 10mins ago 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And her solicitor friend too who as a professional should know better than getting involved on her business insta account. Great example of remaining impartial!! She is bound by a code of conduct and it’s a highly regulated environment and anyone found acting improperly can be complained about and investigated.

Its_Me

VIP Member
6 syns already and it’s only 10:47!

I’m a Slimming Worlder and I’ve had 0 syns so far.

Since when was protein powder part of the SW plan? That’s right, it isn’t.

YOUR amazing
YOUR smashing it
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I think as far as what she was gassing on about the other day goes she isn’t following SW at the moment because she’s enjoying herself; she just puts the syns to ‘help’ others

JVC1982

I think if she just ate smaller portions more often in the day. Cut out chips and wine..mashed drop about 3 stone within 3 months

*she would drop 3 stone

Its_Me

VIP Member
Why the fucking fuck did she have a pad under her mat doing the hip trusts!??? If you’re doing them properly and not smashing your body back down on the ground from all 2 inches of height you lift yourself you shouldn’t need a pad.

BookLover15

Funny thing is, why bother stating what’s speed free food and that the mayo is 2.5 syns on her lunch post, when that is absolutely an off plan meal by sticking those chips on that plate....did she weigh them out? Because I have before just to see how many ‘syns’ it was when I was following sw, and I can tell you now that chip shop chips are very high in syns, and even though she may think it’s only a small portion .... what’s on her plate is about 15 syns worth 🙀

JVC1982

Yeh sorry I meant from the dad and other members of the family side. As in I doubt anything is going on it’s just her being a fucking attention seeker from any male whether they’re family or not.
I totally agree......I'm not saying they are incestual
.....she just asks a way that made me think they are.....which is weird in it's own way. 100% on the attention seeking from males.......HOWEVER now she doesn't work but it choosy towards men, even though she doesn't have a type lol

Sm90

I don't know why she's not weighing via Zoom.. I have for 2 weeks now and you can choose to not disclose your weight and keep it whatever you last weighed at group so why not just do that? She obviously isn't following sw at all. Yes, she's putting in her posts the syn value.. albeit, the wrong value.. but she can't be following the plan. Why not just be honest? We can see she's gained weight and her comparison posts aren't comparisons anymore.. they're mirror images lol. Also, she post a before and after (at an angle) but then goes on her stories and her face is as fat as it was in the before one..

Its_Me

VIP Member
Absolutely no difference at all.
I just read the caption on her flat stomach pic, she said she needs to do more sit ups to flatten it 😬😬😬 Nope, you need to stop eating and drinking so much and do high intensity workouts Or lift heavy weights to burn fat!!!!

• Haha

Monkey47

VIP Member
Tickles me how she says she doesn't read here. She definitely does lol. And thinks we're members of this website and discuss her because we have a horrible life and we're going through a bad time. No honeypie, we discuss you because you're a walloper. I can't get arrested for asking you to put your fat mound away. You're very very very good solicitor friend needs further training 😊
What has she put about suing? I missed that one

Hdiidbein

I'd say 2018 since she says everything is from 2018. Although now I think about it. I'm almost sure I started following her in round the start of me losing weight which would have been around 2018 and she had 4 stone off then. She now doesn't have it off so I'm confused as to why she keeps posting photos showing progress from 2018 when in reality she was smaller then. I know definitely when I started following she had her 4 stone award and I'm guessing it was 2018 as I started sw in late 2017 but can't be certain without checking her page and cba.

Weird and creepy. She would do anything for attention.

Alsonanyone notice in that photo is ANOTHER glass of wine - She doesn't drink often though!.

Horrible Kirtsy facts....she kept sending photos of herself to my friend at work. Tbe only way they can be described is "Horrible axe wound"
My friend is married and asked her WTF you doing' she said "having fun"

Another guy, she hot his number from his sign written van and kept texting him.at night. Even though he asked her to stop as he has 3 kids and a wife. She told him to leave his wife as she could offer more. CRAZY WOMAN

What on earth.... I think she actually sees herself as this 10 out of 10 package shes got a horrid personality to top it off