Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Have you been taking grammar lessons from Kirsty?

I said she’s quite glamorous and looks after herself more than her daughter. Meaning hair, nails, make up. I never said she was beautiful or stunning. Glamorous was maybe not the best way to describe it but whatever, that was my opinion. Stop quoting me now.
She does seem to bother with her appearance. I would just like to say again, I'd never let anyone invade my privacy the way she does to her poor family. Imagine her dad's colleagues seeing.

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
I seriously think the police would laugh her out the police station (would it be classed as essential travel) & I would like to know when we would all get taking to court as at the present moment only remand hearings are taking place.
If what was being said on this site was criminal then it would have be shut down a long time ago, I’m sure the moderators are doing a fantastic job to ensure things are deleted pretty quickly if they do not adhere to the rules.
Of course they would. If you read that Amanda Harrington thread I posted yesterday you will see everyone saying there that it even if she did have a case it wouldn’t be a police matter it would be civil case put forward by a solicitor-Which I’m sure her friend has advised her.

As for the papers they love a story so it’s possible they will write it up if they don’t have anything else to report but no one will be getting exposed.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I agree with both of the above in parts but don’t think nasty words should be used in titles. Also agree with @Chipsandgravy not that bothered about it being catchy, rhyming or hilarious. But give me the title and I’m happy to make the new thread.

The Hitcher

If she wanted to stay big....nobody would care, the same as if she wanted to slim. It's the constant look at me, attention seeking, chatting utter bullshit that does me in. One day its "I'm big curvy and proud" then its "People are saying I'm big"

You just said you was proud?? So you're lying somewhere.
She seems so confused. When you watch her pathetic half arsed workouts she looks miserable as sin with a face like a smacked arse not enjoying it. But yet she still wants the adulation of strangers on the internet.

It’s just bizarre o_O

Member2009

Chatty Member
I’m not being unkind she said I need to calm down, I’m not the one insulting the mother who the thread isn’t about.
[/QUOTE]
calm down I didn’t say she was a supermodel I said she looks after herself more than her daughter
Well I am sorry but that is my opinion. We can all have different opinions. I do not find her glamorous.
This thread might not be about her but she appears on Kirsty’s stories regularly. The mother has had an opinion on this page (I think it involved the c word) so I formed an opinion on her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Alwayspoor

Lots of people as in couples have told me that one was asked to wait outside while the other went in. They will most probably get two trolleys and pretend they don’t live together because let’s face it if you were working there you would suspect anyway that she’s a grown ass woman not someone living with their parent.
Her Padre and brother did a shop a few days ago because she said she would have peace for 2hrs then they appeared home😂

• Haha

Hdiidbein

You should've......next live...let me know....I'm.going in and going to question her....not bully but just say....you contradict yourself......what is the right info
I missed it when it was actually live so watched after. May ask today if I can catch it! Think she is doing another today 🤞

Its_Me

VIP Member
Well there's the small matter of a global pandemic just now, pretty sure the papers have slightly more pressing news to report on at the moment 😂 Bless Dairylea and her delusions!
Precisely.

And unless any of you here have messaged her directly I guess she doesn’t think this applies to her situation. Of course she doesn’t, she’s special. Don’t mess with KLD!!

Attachments

JVC1982

HAHA I never even noticed but now I’ve looked I see the Turkish flag.
Not sure if is posted it here but I came across a star wow profile of hers and it said she went to Brit school and was in the same class and so and so. So pathetic how she goes on about that all the time. Fucking Fantastic hun but you didn’t get anywhere did you, just leave it now.
You should post the star wow profile so we can see it.....please

View attachment 112940
Here’s a game for you all, when do you think she posted this pic?
She looks same size.....I reckon 2015

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
No most days she deluded.

So I use a mat for my workouts, not padded but a normal yoga mat type thing. I just tried doing hip thrusts on my hard floor without a mat and no problem at all. Why does she need it?
Now now I think you'll find that she is completely on plan - if her plan was to guzzle the booze and eat shite, oh and of course do her fantastic dancing for us all.

Alwayspoor

This is fucking wonderful car crash shit! Her tongue is too big so she clicks it and drools that's why she's always watery mouthed . Just downed yet another drink..but doesn't drink guys

Sm90

So, 2 weeks ago her time of the month is coming, but today on her story it's her time of the month 🤔 either she has a period every 2 weeks or she's making excuses just to eat chocolate? Now I eat chocolate like my life depends on it when it's me 🤣 but I'm honest about it.. What I don't understand is why she continually lies and claims to be on plan, why not just be honest? We'd respect her more for it. We can see from her pics that she's put on weight and her comparison photos are more side by sides now. When she goes back to group she'll have a huge gain or "blind weigh" 🙄 she's only fooling herself.

Attachments