Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JVC1982

Just contradiction at its finest. It's one rule for one and other for the De Nero's I mean Dowlings.
I feel for her Ex.....he kept getting his picture taken every 2 seconds and plastered all over social media....Maybe he will sue her?!?

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Ru joking 😂😂 id be obsessed with watching it if dairylea was on it 😂😂

She’s pissed up tonight & a bit agressive , say you don’t care as much as u like .. she clearly does!!! I’d hate to be her neighbours!! Like the other post said .. she’s an absolute narcissist
LOL yeh probably me too. But that would just be another show. TBH sometimes I only watch love island for the ‘glamour’ it’s only people like her who protest against it and say there should be ‘real’ or overweight women on there.

Sm90

It was

"Hi guys"

"And to the ones writing about me saying I'm lying, well..🖕😏"

"Hi guys"

(But oh wait, she doesn't read here, does she? Silly me!)

Such a lady

Its_Me

VIP Member
Did you not know she went to Brit school? Had to make it the first fact just in case we had forgotten.

Whilst scrolling through Kirsty's page last night, during a twenty four hour shift, I gave much thought to the things that I have posted on here and after some deep reflection on my actions I decided that "chubby/plump mound" should definitely be in the next thread title.
Not chubby but definitely mound

2020Newbiex

Just anything for some likes and attention. Remember guys were all just obsessed with her 😂😂😂 duno how washing a car with her "padre" can make her feel like an old woman like that when it's just using a cloth and a sponge clearly them weights shes using ain't doing nout then if shes tired from that! All BS!

NapQueen

I think she purposely didn’t clap today coz she realised what a cunt she was last week. I still can’t get over that tbh-worst I’ve seen from her.
I missed it but doesn’t surprise me. Vile thing that she is.

2020Newbiex

Her latest post..
"People seem to think I have a flat stomach"
What people!? 😂🙈 her stretch marks also prove nothing other than that she's overweight? I have stretch marks on my tummy from growing a baby, she has them from eating.. 🙄😒
Is that even her tummy? Lol

• Haha

Danielle0212

Also, as I’ve said before I don’t know anything about SW but she seems to max out her syns everyday. I’m quite sure that’s how it’s supposed to work and you should aim to have slim to none?
You should aim to have 5-15 syns per day if you’re 15st or under, 5-20 syns if you’re 15-20st & 5-25 syns if you’re over 20st

xx

Its_Me

VIP Member
I can’t see it either so she must have deleted it after she saw here when we mentioned last time that it stays on your story. She most probably only had about 4 people on there again.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s made her head smaller her body is actually just that big! Kirsty is probably quite small framed if you look at her hands and feet they are tiny that’s why it’s unbelievable that she can’t loose weight!

Robbie09

VIP Member
Who the fuck eats pasta and chips!!
I think on her stories earlier she was meant to say she likes doubling up, although she said opposite but this 😳

KLRDN

Fuck me her takeaway portion could feed 2 people 😳
Reason no 4847 why she can't lose weight

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Have we ever seen the dowling on a date seeing as she is so body positive and confident and clearly likes the D you would think she would deffo be on tinder but never hear of any dates