Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I couldn’t even eat one coz I hate chocolate (shoot me) but fuck it if you want one, two, three or four. Whatever enjoy yourself. Just don’t pretend to be an angel dieter otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Anon247

I'm getting annoyed.

She posted a '3 syn' smoothie. For a start, a banana is 4 syns! Doesn't matter if it's small, that and 2 strawberries (which is probably a handful of strawberries really) is not 3 syns! Then someone commented asking about syn values and she's commented back saying she's synned them how she "thought" they should be.

She's full of sh*t! I honestly want to unfollow but I don't want to miss out lol how can she be this big influential motivating account when she can't even follow the plan she claims to be on!?

I've lost 5st in a year on sw, she's lost 3st in 3 years. Her followers really need to wake up! Will she still be posting this drivel in say 5 years? I cannot stand her!

Ps. The pic of her lying down in her bikini.. WHYYY does her vag look like that 🤔🤢
the vag thing I was thinking the same it doesn’t even flatten out like her belly when she lays down 😂

Slimming world is open just not in person they are doing zoom...seems she has not signed up for that....wonder why?

Its_Me

VIP Member
So funny how she was like ‘how do I put this?’ So did her solicitor friend put it in such a way that she couldn’t even bare to repeat it? Not very professional huh. I can’t imagine Kirsty who has the IQ of a 2 year old has anyone in her social circle remotely close to being qualified in law. Oh wait, what social circle...

And why did she even have to mention THAT WEBSITE. She started off talking about nasty messages she had received and how she blocks everyone then suddenly it’s the website she doesn’t read coz it’s a load of shit. Nutcase.

JVC1982

Absolutely no difference at all.
I just read the caption on her flat stomach pic, she said she needs to do more sit ups to flatten it 😬😬😬 Nope, you need to stop eating and drinking so much and do high intensity workouts Or lift heavy weights to burn fat!!!!
You're spot on!

Is she serious with this post????? Rest day? FFS All shes done is rest and eat and drink shit

Attachments

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m no IT buff so don’t know how it would work but wouldn’t they have to contact Tattle to get the IP addresses?