Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hdiidbein

She said what we are all doing is illegal but didn't explain how 😂 I'm not entirely sure what kind of case she thinks she would have. Not sure it would qualify as cyber bullying as no one is contacting her directly although I'm not sure of laws around cyber bullying anyway. And if her solicitor friend told her it's defamation she should not be qualified 😂 the first thing you learn about defamation is that it isn't defamation if it's true. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Here for the drama

7 syns for just under half an avocado yet on both sides you can see we’re the stone has been in the middle... so she’s got a full avocado not under half... plus she doesn’t know the syn value of the sausages... look it up dick head... more like she has looked it up and they are a very high syn value!

JVC1982

Says she doesn’t drink much but necks a bottle of beer!
So much for being all about the gym life, she could have chosen the assisted press up option, you know like the ‘strong not skinny’ she preaches in the wrong context.
Also claims at times doesn’t like bacon had it for breakfast today.
She probably say she doesn't like cock........she loves it lol

• Haha

conrea37

VIP Member
Being a sw member myself I can confirm that '1 small banana' isn't 1 syn as stated in her smoothie making post lol there's no way she's sticking to plan, as we already all think anyway
It’s a lot more isn’t it? If blended. Never understood the logic there when I was a member 😆

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Oh fuck offffff hahahahaha I’ve just seen this part. Her ‘very good friend’ needs to go back to law school 🤣 What an absolute tit, she really doesn’t mind making a fool of herself does she.

And the jacuzzi videos ewwwwww! She always has to tag whatever grime artist shes dancing to as well; Definitely not attention seeking.

Anyone care to pass this onto her? I’m already blocked from my personal account I don’t want to get blocked on my business account and miss out on all the fun of embarrassing hip thrusts!

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/defamation-of-character-when-gossip-becomes-illegal

Last edited:

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Na not enough for today- anymore for anymore

Ok.....today I'll give you this one. The company we worked for allowed you to sub hire/ sub contract delivery drivers. She took a shine to one, and kept calling the branch to sing to him
....even though he wouldnt answer the phone lol. Anyway, when he visited her store, she would put it on him, flirt too much and ask him out. Also he was about 20 years older than her. He had a missus and 2 kids, wasnt interested. He also said her legs looked like them BIG Doner kebabs lol. She took his number off the side of his van and started to call him, she even threatened to call him at night when his wife was with him......she said she wouldnt do it IF he went out with her. Sick Fuck. The guy was in distress as he thought he was gonna get in some shit.

She then said that he "Fucked Her" in his van, and then wanted to leave his with as "My Fanny Rocks"

Eventually she got let go at the end of her probation ( a current trend in her whole life I think) after some more disturbing flirting and ....she actually went further than just flirting.

I think she is a C**T

My mate is on insta....he messaged her the other day on one of her pics, and he said something like hi stranger.....she said something like....you always call me that. Deluded bitch.

He said he was sick of her bullshit and had to call her out. Look pic of pasta and chips...he messaged her on that....she even excuses the chips as she been working hard

C**T, and a lazy one at that

Enough for today???

Please excuse my spelling and grammar today lol

Its_Me

VIP Member
Fuck me tash is bad on one of the stories
Do you know I think she maybe shaves. Even her chin area looks kind of hairy. I remember when I was growing up we lived next door to a very overweight lady and she had facial hair that she shaved off and looked similar.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Stay home guys, stay safe

biggest hypocrite going while she’s sat in a car park while her mum does the shopping I could slightly understand more if they were shopping for loads of people and she was helping
Then going to another shop for essentials like cake making stuff and sweets

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yeah I have bought them and you are supposed to make a meal. She does not inspire me in the slightest and instead I will not buy any of the kits from them again. Why should I pay for them while they send free kits to this useless lump!

Her Mum is hideous looking! She has a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp.
She is also a foul mouthed woman. I would be mortified if my Mum was like her and certainly would not be filming her and posting on Instagram.
I don’t know why her Mum lets her keep doing it as it obviously gets on her nerves.
She posted a story last week of her Mum sunbathing and tagged some hair salon and said her Mum was missing them and her her extensions! I would just tell her if she keeps filming I will take the phone and smash it 🤷🏻‍♀️
The Dad seems to love the attention 🤡
calm down I didn’t say she was a supermodel I said she looks after herself more than her daughter

Its_Me

VIP Member
Have you seen how she is with her Uncle? Always touching him and rubbing her boobs on him.

Theres no way I'd girate in front of my mum how she does to her Dad.

I get in a bikini and stuff, shes just weird
Yeh sorry I meant from the dad and other members of the family side. As in I doubt anything is going on it’s just her being a fucking attention seeker from any male whether they’re family or not.

Anon247

I agree there

I don't understand today's lunch though????

Pasta and Chips.......Surely shes having too many carbs? However she only had 2.5 syns for mayo

What a joke of a diet shes on

Shes a joke
I think she forgets calories exist and its only “syns” that matter but seeing as there’s no doubt she goes over on them as well it’s all pointless

Anon247

She is a cock
What happened with her ex bf some one spill the tea
from what I saw they broke up, don’t know the reason, and 18 months later he got engaged which caused her to have a massive break down about how dare he break her heart like that