Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Too busy sun bathing And posting “workout” videos to bother getting a job 😂 she literally is a waste of air, @Its_Me you’re spot on, she has no ambition past a few freebies and instafame. She’s desperate to be a thinspiration but can’t even commit to that so she posts about her body confidence (READ accepting she’s a bloater) and going at her own pace - that’d be backwards then 👍🏻
She should actually be ashamed of herself, this would've been an ideal opportunity when supermarkets/care services are crying out for people to 1) earn some money instead of sponging 2) give something back during a pandemic 3) help her CV for future prospects

She's a lazy big lump who's self obsessed! Disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Its_Me

VIP Member
She was spouting the same stuff when she lost her job it was all nobody treats me like this this won’t be the last you’ll hear of it and she was going to take it further funnily enough never heard anything again
I think she thinks her family are some kind of gangsters lol

Its_Me

VIP Member
Tickles me how she thinks a rest day means legit lying in her sweaty pit all day finger blasting herself.

Mate get up and out of bed, rest day means not lifting heavy weights you omelette.

People will watch her and think this is healthy. It absolutely is not.
Exactly, as we were saying the other day you can still get out for a walk and do something other than a bath and laying in bed a walk will actually help the muscles recover. Not that she actually has anything to recover from.

• Haha

Nosingaround

Yet again some bs blogging of food she's doing.
Light mayo - 1 syn (2syns per tbsp)
Avocado - 2 syns (14 syns per avocado and it was 1 syn yesterday Kirsty, hun?) 😒
Bacon:fat removed - free (2 syns with fat on)
Bagel thin - 5 syns (there are no bagel thins at 5 syns, they're all 5.5 and up)
2 sausages - 2 syns (not unless they're light and lean from M&S)

Basically she's used up all of her syns and is making it out she's only had 13.5 syns in those 2 meals.

I honestly can't wait to see the gain after this but she'll blind weigh. She's a joke of a woman! Online dating during a world pandemic, give yourself a shake!

Also, anyone notice that she was due to go Live the other night but didn't.. I'm betting it's because some people on here were going to ask her questions, she's read this thread ("I don't look on that website") and thought otherwise.
She did a live the other night, if I remember rightly there was about 10 people watching!

• Haha

Sm90

She keeps saying stuff like I think and from memory regarding the syns doesn’t she
Yep! So I'm pretty sure she's been kicked off.
Some consultants, like my own, are letting you have access to the app and fb groups regardless if you freeze your account.
Most cut off as soon as the money stopped lol.
I just remember her story like "I'm not weighing, I don't want to weigh, I'm not doing Zoom, I just don't want to!" Eh okay, put your dummy back in!

Anon247

I just had a quick look at some of her followers who are SW accounts and there’s quite a few who have way more appealing grids; food that looks healthy/colourful/appetising, real progress pics, the girls themselves actually look decent (hair & makeup done, wearing nice normal clothes etc) and not to mention all of the pics taken in good lighting, yet this waste of space with her terrible angles and lighting, brown food, no real progress and full of sob stories has the biggest following of them all and is apparently a huge inspiration. My heads gone.
I went through her follow list abit once a lot of dodgy looking robot accounts reckon she’s bought quite a few followers to up the numbers

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Perhaps that’s why she wear them mismatched to take attention away from the fact they are absolutely horrible. And her kaftan cover up things never match either. Might just be me but I absolutely cannot bear clashing patterns.

JVC1982

Liar

..shes been doing daily walks.

Also....karma coming for someone......probably upset as McDonalds is closed

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think if she just ate smaller portions more often in the day. Cut out chips and wine..mashed drop about 3 stone within 3 months

*she would drop 3 stone
Her diet just looks all wrong to me but I have to be honest I don’t know anything about slimming world.

Its true though going back to what everyone has been saying today, if she’s so confident and all about body positivity whys she trying so hard to loose weight? She’s so confused she doesn’t even know what message she’s trying to put out exactly. She’s unlikeable because she’s really so dishonest with herself.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think probably what she means is she doesn’t often go out drinking, doing shots, falling over in the road, screaming in the back of taxi topped off with a kebab and chips 🥴 She probably doesn’t see what she’s been drinking as a lot. As I said earlier I think I drink a fair bit, often but not exactly high volume and certainly not like she has been.