Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she’s getting bigger in every single photo. That latest one on her story in the ridiculously tight men’s Primark hoodie she looks massive. Her legs are just enormous. Kirsty you honestly need to sort yourself out as it’s 🤮🤮 not because of her size, just down to the fact she lies so much about it all

Reactions: 1
I love her Russian twist video with her feet solidly on the floor 😂 your legs have to be in the air for that to make any difference hun 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who the duck is her PT? Why the duck is she having protein shakes ? Why does she stink of piss? I’ve got to stop looking at her page 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine being in your 30s, jobless, unhappily single, morbidly obese but ripped as duck, lying in your pit at your parents house taking a 'I'm tired so I'll do the toddler eye rub' pic for your Insta followers

Just bleeping imagine!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like fairplay going to the gym and all but at least do it so it works your muscles and not some half attempt on the way to injury. Fire the "PT" and sort out your wobbly 3kg barbell.

Reactions: 3
Imagine being in your 30s, jobless, unhappily single, morbidly obese but ripped as duck, lying in your pit at your parents house taking a 'I'm tired so I'll do the toddler eye rub' pic for your Insta followers

Just bleeping imagine!
LiFe GoAlS. I think she’s still hung up on her ex whose now engaged and with a baby on the way. She moans they were together for ages and engagement wasn’t even on the cards. Maybe she needs to look at how she is and that’s the answer.

I’ve noticed this week that there doesn’t seem to be as much food.....

I think she is using the protein shakes as a meal replacement

Think tomorrow will be a loss, because of this....

Just bleeping imagine!
Toddler eye rub 😂😂😂😂

She needs to own up and stop claiming to be following SW - ok she’s says she’s syning the shakes but on the SW there is simply no need to have these shakes if she ate properly

Latest post saying disagreeing that if you don’t eat you don’t loose weight.
This week she has eaten less by knocking back protein shakes and then her usual food she posts isn’t much so she’s a hypocrite

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve noticed this week that there doesn’t seem to be as much food.....

I think she is using the protein shakes as a meal replacement

Think tomorrow will be a loss, because of this....
Possibly, but restriction when exercising can also cause a gain, I’ve had that recently!

She's such a saddo! What leads you, on a Friday nighr, to discover Alexa whispers?!!
Very fitting that she has teamed up with a bed company 😴🐷

• Haha
Possibly, but restriction when exercising can also cause a gain, I’ve had that recently!
But let’s be honest, she doesn’t exercise. Not really 😂 she goes to the gym for 1 hour 2/3 times a week then lays in her bed the rest of the week

• Haha
Kind of guessed she’d have a small loss.... but it’s not based on any effort, more because she skipped meals & replaced with the shakes towards the end of the week.
She is boring the arse off me, same ole I’m gonna smash it next week, 5 days in gym etc etc.
Blah, blah, blah, blah
Im just hoping no teenagers follow her and copy her bad habits

• Heart
It's literally the same routine every week. Says what she is going to do moving forward then doesn't do it. Then if it's a gain it's "muscle gain"

duck off Carbylea, sick of your tit now. That fat should literally be melting off you at your size. Get a grip and actually lose weight properly instead of making excuse after excuse whilst riding on the back of slimming world. It's pathetic. You're a grown woman, you supoosedly know what to do by now as you seem to give out a lot of dietary advice.

You're literally a similar age to me yet you seem like such an immature child, it's not a good portrayal and as time goes on more and more people get fed up with seeing you bang on as they are coming here or there is little interaction on your Instagram compared to your following.

There's no point going to the gym so often if you're then going to wallow in bed so often, it's not healthy for the body or the mind. You've got a great opportunity whilst you're off work to really really focus on getting yourself in a great place but you're lazy. Believe me if I had been made redundant and I was you I'd be making the most of my time and focusing on being the best version of me I can. Do it kirstie and maybe we will have some respect for you.

It's clear you lie about your physical activity and your food. There's no need to. If you're struggling then reach out, people will help, support and guide.

Reactions: 10
She just had a big poo this morning. You can't out train a bad diet! She is clearly still eating more than she says she does or her relationship with food is disordered. Shes a contradiction

Getting so bored with her now. She is going to keep doing the same pathetic workouts and not being truthful about what she eats.
She will carry on with the minimal losses and think she is building muscle because she is ignorant and childlike. She will not reach out for help or guidance because she is lazy and pig headed and thinks she knows best.

She craves attention like a child and some of her followers praise her and believe her bullshit and that is enough for Kirsty. Very sad.

Even the body confidence thing is bullshit. She does not struggle with body confidence. Anybody who does would not have those mahoosive balls of fat almost suffocating her in some of her stories. For some unknown reason she thinks they are attractive!!
You can see on her old twitter account that she has always loved posing and pouting even at her heaviest yet we are supposed to believe that the body confidence is a new thing since joining SW and going to the gym!

I see a bed company have given her a discount code.
Kirsty I would be mortified that they have given you that because you spend so much time in bed!!!!!
You are like a sloth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why has she started her 12 week countdown in her planner with just this week and last weeks losses lol! Where are the huge gains from the weeks before! What a joke she is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.