Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spy chips...... and she hardly has carbs... she says..... could have had the rice ( still carbs but better than fried chips) KLD ..... if you really wanted to be on plan ...... but we know the truth 😂😂

And tweeting rags just as The Scum and Mail....... mate they are worse than us on tattle 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
“I want a response back ASAP!” Ahahahahah

I can imagine her stamping her foot and having a tantrum in her bedroom. The press obviously don’t give a hoot about you, you unimportant lardy cow.

• Haha
Claiming halloumi as her HexA but she had that at lunch. Who follows this girl for inspiration and help with SW?!?!

Reactions: 2
Claiming halloumi as her HexA but she had that at lunch. Who follows this girl for inspiration and help with SW?!?!
Not defending her but she can have 2 HEA choices - although I don’t think tonight’s would be measured amount and with the chips too.
Does she ever do a week on plan?

Reactions: 2
Nandos halloumi is 9 syns. So even if she did the take 6 syns off for an A choice it’s still 3 syns she would have to count. Chips for a small serving are 15 syns.

I usually have grains and green with no dressing and broccoli. But you can have salad or corn on the cob (no butter)!

I’m a target member of nearly 2 years. You know these things when you are doing SW properly.

Hahahaha.

Isn't the pool pic a malta one? Seems familiar
How weird 😂

View attachment 80276Here’s she goes again with the “it could have been me”

Bore off
She really pisses me off.

Anybody else would be saying I hope everyone is safe and it is just a hoax but not Kirsty. She has to make it all about her.
She is an ignorant, self obsessed witch!
I am convinced that she is mentally ******** in some way!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.