Keepingupwithkirstylea#3 Protein shakes, thunder thighs, Dairylea Dowling & her compulsive lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she started her 12 week countdown in her planner with just this week and last weeks losses lol! Where are the huge gains from the weeks before! What a joke she is
I bet she does not put it on her story the next time she gains!

She is such a duck nugget!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why has she started her 12 week countdown in her planner with just this week and last weeks losses lol! Where are the huge gains from the weeks before! What a joke she is
I was literally going to say the same thing!

Reactions: 1
Possibly, but restriction when exercising can also cause a gain, I’ve had that recently!
Yeah but that’s not body fat it’s just muscles holding onto water .. however I’ve never had a gain with restriction and exercise.. the timing of when u are getting weighed as well makes a difference

She’s definitely after some freebies/gifted/ad/affiliate with phd for the protein shakes 🙄 she’s having 2 per day so meal replacement! She does not follow sw! She clings to slimming world as it’s a huge following and would lose a lot of followers if she dropped it!

She’s such a bleeping head. Why all of sudden is she putting things about terrorism on her page.
She’s not intelligent enough to understand most things so needs to shut the duck up giving her views on highly emotive topics....I can tell what kinda views she has anyway 🙄 The articles she’s reading are probably from The Sun as well, which in itself says a lot about her.
Ughhhhh it’s really pissed me off more than it should have.

Reactions: 6
Yeah but that’s not body fat it’s just muscles holding onto water .. however I’ve never had a gain with restriction and exercise.. the timing of when u are getting weighed as well makes a difference
Yes that's exactly what I had.

So yesterday Kirsty went to group and breakfast she then appears to have done absolutely nothing with the rest of the weekend. It’s quite sad really spending a majority of her time alone in her parents house

wow 3stone 5 lbs lost in nearly 3 years! What an inspiration! NOT! That’s not even slow and steady that’s just binge yo yo dieting but clinging onto the sw followers 🙄

• Heart
Kirsty posts get gym videos and moans about how sweaty she is.... take the bleeping hoodie off you idiot! Who wears a hoodie to work out!!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She isn’t working hard enough to sweat. Boring same vids every single day 😴🥱 I don’t know anyone who goes to the gym and does the same half arsed routine every time! No wonder she’s getting nowhere

The videos each day of the gym routine are unbearable. I sometimes film myself during a workout to check my form and sometimes I may post it to my Instagram just to be like “hey look I lifted X amount of weight today” but it’s like once a month at most not EVERY. DAMN. DAY.

Had to delurk after today's epic workout... WTF are those kettlebell swings? And as for the caption with the sumo squats "feel the burn between your legs"... I almost spat my brew out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wow 3stone 5 lbs lost in nearly 3 years! What an inspiration! NOT! That’s not even slow and steady that’s just binge yo yo dieting but clinging onto the sw followers 🙄
The fact she’s included her 3 1/2 stone and 4 stone awards in the picture... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.