Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Daniel comes home, they are building a couple of tables... Could Kirsty not have done that instead of watching a film in bed?

Reactions: 4
Why couldn't she build the tables instead of waiting around for Daniel

Reactions: 3
She’s so co dependent. She never leaves the house without him, how will she know how to act on her hen weekend?!

Reactions: 6
I’m genuinely sorry to laugh at what is a sensitive post but ‘Regards Kirsty Lea’ made me choke on my tea why did she write that
I’m glad someone else brought it up because I’ve been dying to haha! it was giving a 7 year old writing about their summer holiday, then Regards Kirsty Lea. I’ve never been so confused by a post

Reactions: 5
Do you reckon she starts conversations with I have a TV in my bed
---
Whatever you think about miscarriage she is hurting today but what I don't get is that it's such a big deal to make a post about it but then it's followed by adds and Daniel has left her alone and gone to golf.... Kind regards tattler

Last edited:
That bed is awful, don’t get appeal of tv beds, I mean me as a teenager would of loved it
They have a huge wall opposite bed why not have a tv on there

the OTT laughing at only fools and horses

Reactions: 7
That bed is awful, don’t get appeal of tv beds, I mean me as a teenager would of loved it
They have a huge wall opposite bed why not have a tv on there

the OTT laughing at only fools and horses
Same, we got a tv from my mum that she never used for our bedroom and got all excited about watching it in bed… I think it’s been switched on twice. I can’t watch tv in bed, bed is for sleep, my eyes will not stay open for tv

Did she ever mention only fools and horses before my handsome rocked up? She seems to latch on to any interest he has (they have).

Reactions: 3
Is she drunk.
She's trying to lose back fat, but it won't go?
She not trying to lose anything! Of course her back fat wont go, she'd have to lose a couple of stone to see that

She really doesn't get the whole 'influencer' thing does she.

Yeah this product I've been gifted, looks like sick. Nice on Kirsty, you've definitely influenced me not to buy it!

Reactions: 7
I am horrified by this morning stories. What in the black power ranger is she wearing!? For work!!!!! They need to sack her because she clearly couldn’t give a crap about her job, takes zero pride in how she comes across to customers/patients. It’s embarrassing!