Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were the same, we had a mattress & that was it. We sat on deckchairs for weeks & our tv was on top of a cardboard box until our furniture was delivered. She’s just not ready to be an adult is she

Reactions: 6
Honestly, kind of not proud of myself for laughing at that photo and speed running to tattle for the comments!
tbf she‘s got some serious balls posting it….

Reactions: 7
There is no way she’s not a parody account. Also another pic of her edited into a different background. Just as she was starting to really bore me she brought a whole new layer of embarrassment to her posts. I’m sat.

Reactions: 12
Today’s little treat for us all. What is she doing?! she surely can’t think she looks good or that the back ground is realistic?!
Her lymphedema looks really bad here, her legs look much more swollen than normal

Reactions: 2
She looks so unhealthy. And miserable. I don't know why she thinks anyone would find her inspirational. Her legs look painful.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't trust any before and after picture now she's become a fan of AI pictures.

Reactions: 4