Keepingupwithkirstylea #24 Six week challenge? That was just a joke, line me up burger, fries and coke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute size of her legs… they are like bumpy tree trunks!!! I’m a chunk, but at least my legs aren’t barrels!

Reactions: 1
The absolute size of her legs… they are like bumpy tree trunks!!! I’m a chunk, but at least my legs aren’t barrels!
im a chunky legged girl, but hers just shock me every time
Wondering if she’s been checked for lipodema,
(Sorry if it’s spelled wrong)

Reactions: 1
I can help but be drawn to the vag area… is she wearing black knickers and the leggings are see through or what?? She is such a weird shape, she has a defined waist but the rest of her is massive, there’s no way them leggings can be comfy 🙈

She’s just bought her own home and getting married and she’s putting more effort into posing her unit self and flooding rheal drink stuff on Instagram
---
I can help but be drawn to the vag area… is she wearing black knickers and the leggings are see through or what?? She is such a weird shape, she has a defined waist but the rest of her is massive, there’s no way them leggings can be comfy 🙈
Someone’s commented she looks toned lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5