Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please gain tomorrow Kirsty, I’m begging you 😂 I want to see what excuses she would come up with this time 😂
I think it’s her time of the month that’s why she’s showing off her spots & she’s probably not been eating enough & lifting too much & built too much muscle so it might be a gain lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s her time of the month that’s why she’s showing off her spots & she’s probably not been eating enough & lifting too much & built too much muscle so it might be a gain lol
It’s all about the muscle in those strong muscular legs and arms. So so hench is our Kirsty Lea

Reactions: 2
Ew I found that Shape of You post really creepy hahaha she has no shape?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
50 ml milk for porridge!! It would be like bleeping wallpaper paste!!!!

• Sick
I love how she fakes being out of breath when she does her speaking videos at the gym 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The real issue is is that she has such a warped view of dieting and what eating sensibly looks like that it causes her to binge high calorie foods.

when I did slimming world, I lost 3 stone and have maintained it, I didn’t cut out any foods at all so I never felt deprived. She clearly constantly feels deprived looking at the state of her meals so of course she’s gonna binge on less nutritious food. I dunno why she’s so scared of using her syns on treats or even just calorie counting. Having a little bit of what you fancy like biscuits, crisps and sweets planned into your syns and having lots of speed with pasta and potatoes, stops you from going overboard and binging. I wish she could see that.

I wish she wouldn’t be scared of having a proper wholesome meal instead of the shite she eats.

Reactions: 3
The real issue is is that she has such a warped view of dieting and what eating sensibly looks like that it causes her to binge high calorie foods.

when I did slimming world, I lost 3 stone and have maintained it, I didn’t cut out any foods at all so I never felt deprived. She clearly constantly feels deprived looking at the state of her meals so of course she’s gonna binge on less nutritious food. I dunno why she’s so scared of using her syns on treats or even just calorie counting. Having a little bit of what you fancy like biscuits, crisps and sweets planned into your syns and having lots of speed with pasta and potatoes, stops you from going overboard and binging. I wish she could see that.

I wish she wouldn’t be scared of having a proper wholesome meal instead of the shite she eats.
Same here, I hit target last year and I’m maintaining.
I work out, eat way more than she does but I’m aware of nutrition and still have a little of what I fancy.
She had a very unhealthy relationship with food

Oh here we go.... chatting tit again 😡

She reckons she is building muscle.... it takes ages to build muscle and with more effort
Than she puts in!

She said if she lost 5 stone in a year it would not be healthy.... bullshit!
Have a word with yourself Kirsty. What is not healthy is you attending SW for 3 years this May and only being 3 stone down. A girl your size should have lost a load of weight and DO NOT use your gym workouts as an excuse!
You seriously need a reality check 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She must have a disorder or some sort of mental disability as she is so delusional it’s tragic. How embarrassing that she’s tagging the gym. They would clearly know that she’s only been twice this week. Most likely totalling less than 3 hours... not really ‘a lot. How is losing 5 stone in a year unhealthy? For a girl of her size it would be very very healthy as I’m sure she has 10 stone to lose (or more) to make her anywhere near healthy. Doing weights for 3 hours a week does not mean you’ll be gaining muscle weight 😩😩

It’s all complete bullshit!
She’s sooo delusional it’s an utter joke!
Three different examples...
Slimming world Brittany was probably as big as her at the start of their journeys...she did no exercise and lost like 10 stone in a year...
chloe slimming world journey again probably as big as Kirsty’s biggest (Maybe a little bigger than Kirsty 🤷🏼‍♀️)...she walked & worked out from home at the start of her journey, then joined the gym and lost 10 stone in just under/over a year I think it was 🤷🏼‍♀️....now you could tell from her body she put the effort in and you could see what the gym especially did to her figure the smaller she got.
Pure gym mad Katie fitness and food...she lost what like close to 10 stone...she works out ALOT in the gym constantly, does like a 10 mile run every bloody morning.
So you have people who just eat right n loose it, put effort in and get it off, and go to extreme workout wise....all lost 10 stone in a year or 2...because they were big enough to be able to loose such amounts....same as Kirsty is able to....
Some take longer to drop the lbs....which is perfectly fine...I’m one of the ones it takes ages to loose all the time...I have pcos and have to work a little harder than some people....but what u gonna do 🤷🏼‍♀️
What is not okay is half arsed gym workouts....spouting constant lies all day everyday....shite food content and OBVIOUS secretive binge eating 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️🤯🙄
Own the duck ups, get help, just stop preaching u got this because 3 stone in 3 years for someone as big as she is, is 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I only started following her from seeing this thread - I may have considered slimming world once, I’m not massive, but bigger than I want to be, but seeing her “progress” has completely put me off! I used to binge watch the biggest loser USA and because they were so big to begin with, the first week alone they would lose like 2 stone minimum!! The bigger you are, the more you lose!! So she is a bad advertisement for SW in my eyes!! Xx

I only started following her from seeing this thread - I may have considered slimming world once, I’m not massive, but bigger than I want to be, but seeing her “progress” has completely put me off! I used to binge watch the biggest loser USA and because they were so big to begin with, the first week alone they would lose like 2 stone minimum!! The bigger you are, the more you lose!! So she is a bad advertisement for SW in my eyes!! Xx
I wouldn’t let Kirsty’s progress put u off slimming world .. she constantly lies & secretly binges that’s why there’s no progress but I get your point about her being a bad advertisement for it x