Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her about 5 months ago ... just caught up on here, she hasn’t even lost 1 lb by the looks of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The excuses are starting already for her final weigh in next week 😂

Time of the month.

What do we all think the result of the blind weigh ins will be?

Reactions: 3
Complaining her mum cooked her bacon in oil, well Kirsty your plates are always swimming around in grease.
But don’t be ungrateful and if you are that arsed, make your own!!!

• Heart
Complaining her mum cooked her bacon in oil, well Kirsty your plates are always swimming around in grease.
But don’t be ungrateful and if you are that arsed, make your own!!!
I might be missing something here but I always thought you grilled the bacon.
Cooking it in oil or cooking in its own fat is not lean 🤔

WTF .... bacon and cucumber!

The excuses are starting already for her final weigh in next week 😂

Time of the month.

What do we all think the result of the blind weigh ins will be?
I’m guessing Maintain or tiny gain or tiny loss....she’s had too little proper gym time, and too much off plan times and days/nights on the piss to loose anything substantial!!

Reactions: 2
She reminds me of the Michelin man 😁

She actually does well from what we see so I can't understand why she hasn't lost a lot more weight!? She must definitely binge as she's not been to the docs to get checked out from what I've seen.

She reminds me of the Michelin man 😁

She actually does well from what we see so I can't understand why she hasn't lost a lot more weight!? She must definitely binge as she's not been to the docs to get checked out from what I've seen.
Those tyre flips and 20second rope swings should have the pounds melting away😂

Reactions: 1
I dont even think she’s been going to weigh in...could be wrong but she hasn’t posted any pics/stories of her walking to weigh in or actually there and she ALWAYS used to, every week without fail 🤔

Reactions: 7
Go to bloody bed then! And do it without showing us your saggy tits. GAWD SAKE

• Sick
Forgive me if I’m incorrect on this matter (vegetarian) but from seeing the way my mum follows SW, I always assumed one was supposed to cut the fat off the bacon before cooking so it doesn’t cook in its own fat? Same with taking the skin off other meat like chicken? What’s the point in seasoning the skin of a chicken thigh if you’re just gonna take it off, surely you’d season it with the skin removed. But what do I know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I find tonight’s post so irritating.. ffs her life revolves around losing weight n lying about it n what she’s doing n now we have tips on not ruining results at Xmas .. firstly what results n secondly .. u know what it’s xmas just calm down .. no I’m not gonna throw away all the naughty food after Xmas day .. go out for dinner or drinks but not both ., it’s xmas .. she’s been binging all year & xmas will make her worse .. just be real & stop being so patronising!!!!

Reactions: 8
I find tonight’s post so irritating.. ffs her life revolves around losing weight n lying about it n what she’s doing n now we have tips on not ruining results at Xmas .. firstly what results n secondly .. u know what it’s xmas just calm down .. no I’m not gonna throw away all the naughty food after Xmas day .. go out for dinner or drinks but not both ., it’s xmas .. she’s been binging all year & xmas will make her worse .. just be real & stop being so patronising!!!!
Exactly! She's encouraging people to binge eat on Christmas day. No Kirsty I will not. I'll have a little of all the things I fancy over the whole festive period and I then have no need to binge. I'll enjoy it and won't think about 'rules' surrounding eating as Christmas is once a year so I will live a little. Then I will get back to normal afterwards without beating myself up or forcing myself to go on walks.

You're encouraging disordered eating by telling people to binge eat for one day only. Good job nobody takes no notice of you really isn't it 😂

Reactions: 6
...but if she show her tits out then all will be forgotten about. You are at home with your parents put them away you freak

Reactions: 5
Exactly! She's encouraging people to binge eat on Christmas day. No Kirsty I will not. I'll have a little of all the things I fancy over the whole festive period and I then have no need to binge. I'll enjoy it and won't think about 'rules' surrounding eating as Christmas is once a year so I will live a little. Then I will get back to normal afterwards without beating myself up or forcing myself to go on walks.

You're encouraging disordered eating by telling people to binge eat for one day only. Good job nobody takes no notice of you really isn't it 😂
What the fuuuuuck

And you think she wrote that 🤔
She has copied that from somewhere 😂

Not defending her but the whole point of this thread is that we all know she is not honest about her journey. She has to be binging or eating things that she does not show.
She has started being more open about eating out and being off plan.
if you are going to be encouraged to go off plan because of something she posts then unfollow her 🤔

She did not write that. Another thing she has copied from somebody 😂

All she wants tonight is gin..... thought she did not drink 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
As if cry baby listens to her own supposed advice.
Also does she walk round house near naked?

Reactions: 6
And you think she wrote that 🤔
She has copied that from somewhere 😂

Not defending her but the whole point of this thread is that we all know she is not honest about her journey. She has to be binging or eating things that she does not show.
She has started being more open about eating out and being off plan.
if you are going to be encouraged to go off plan because of something she posts then unfollow her 🤔

She did not write that. Another thing she has copied from somebody 😂

All she wants tonight is gin..... thought she did not drink 🤔

Yeah I did say good job nobody takes any notice of her...... 😂

Reactions: 1