Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she obsessing over squat jumps, there is so many exercises to do in the gym why not just adapt your routine if your knees are sore?!

Reactions: 2
I rarely comment upon anyone’s appearance, but by god, she looked like a cave woman with her frizzy hair and that strange yellow filter making her look dirty this morning 😹

I missed the story in the polling station?! What happened? It LITERALLY says in there now photos, videos or selfies’

• Haha
I rarely comment upon anyone’s appearance, but by god, she looked like a cave woman with her frizzy hair and that strange yellow filter making her look dirty this morning 😹

I missed the story in the polling station?! What happened? It LITERALLY says in there now photos, videos or selfies’
Funnily enough she has deleted it!

What a stupid cow moaning about being given a pencil and not a pen!

WTAF is going on with that hair!!!

Please do not tell me that she is going to go to work looking like that 🙈

She looks a mess!

Attachments

• Haha
Why did she think it was ok to film herself inside the polling booth (in her stories)? Do the rules not apply to her? I know it is petty but it has really annoyed me!
Not petty at all, it would’ve annoyed me too, it clearly states in all polling stations NO mobile phones! Yet again Kirsty either doesn’t read those signs or thinks they don’t apply to her. She‘s deleted it now, so is either reading the thread or her followers have highlighted it to her too.
It’s clear though, she doesn’t have a clue about etiquette & how to behave in public and I suppose that’s not really a surprise after seeing her families vile performance in a restaurant last week!!!
Its a shame, she’s a big girl (making steady progress) with a supposed message of body confidence/positivity and could be a role model to young girls, if only she was honest about her food and general struggles instead of the sickly sweet perfect image she tries to create, she’d then be more relatable. Instead she is embarrassingly self-obsessed, there isn’t any engagement in her social media figures because she DOESN'T ENGAGE, she talks at people and it’s just the same old shite every day. The constant seeking of compliments from people (“am I the best daughter, sister, niece, auntie, gym goer?”) tells me that really she is insecure and not as bodyconfident as she likes to tell people.... BE REAL KIRSTY!!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god she has only gone and entered the Simply Be New Icon Model Search.

Hopefully they see how ugly she is on the inside 🙈

• Wow
She’s huge tonight, thighs of thunder, especially those ball squats

Why she have to post gym videos in her stories as well as on her page 🤔

Last edited:
She’s huge tonight, thighs of thunder, especially those ball squats

Why she have to post gym videos in her stories as well as on her page 🤔
She looks so so so big doesn’t she. Really swollen and puffy. And those legs are something else

I dont even think its body confidence she has this proper arrogance about her..... I swear she sees something we dong

Reactions: 1