Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her rant about SW being all about balance and being real!!!
Real is not a word that describes you Kirsty you lying witch!!!!
Be real all the time not just when you are pissed!

imagine being sat next to that table 🙈

Reactions: 3
I'm mortified watching her stories. I'd hate to be there listening to that loud gob and yeah it seems like everytime she puts the camera on her mum she's thinking ffs. Her life revolves around Instagram it really is sad.

I thought she could sing!!!!

Still all about her while her drunk old hag of a mother looks like she has fallen over and is too pissed to stand up!

• Haha
I am so shocked about how much swearing and shouting they are doing in the restaurant. Her mum looks like a wrinkled old hag, her sisters obese and gobby too. Just a disgusting family. The real loud mouth horrible Kirsty is in full force tonight. Yeah it’s all about balance babe... your clearly balancing tit eating and binge eating instead

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m absolutely cringing !!!! This is making her look terrible!!!!

Ooh just seen more .. lovely have a nice day n smash your goals Kirsty .. where have u gone ?? Wow .. turned into a right witch

I could not believe how self absorbed she was being. ‘I’m amazing’ ‘what do you like best about me everyone’ ‘describe me in one word’ oh duck off you self important twit, your personality makes you the ugliest person.

• Sick
I could not believe how self absorbed she was being. ‘I’m amazing’ ‘what do you like best about me everyone’ ‘describe me in one word’ oh duck off you self important twit, your personality makes you the ugliest person.
Yep, her mother’s birthday and it’s all GUYS TALK ABOUT ME ME ME. She really needs a good kicking.

I’ll describe you in one word love: bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And there folks is the true Kirsty and I was wondering why on an earlier post her family aren't intervening to save her the embarrassment of her over sharing?!!? Clearly they aren’t capable, what a vile disgusting potty mouthed bunch & I thank the Lord I wasn’t in that restaurant trying to enjoy a meal. Why has the manager has not chucked them out.....? shameful behaviour

Reactions: 6
How embarrassing. I wonder if she’ll regret and delete them today when she’s sober and realises what a twit she’s made herself look.

Reactions: 1
I cringed so damn hard. Get off the damn phone and enjoy your mum's birthday!

She's taken it down😂
😂

She is a disgrace 🙈 and her family are no better.
I can see why she is never out and has no friends. Who wants to spend time with that loud, potty mouthed, self obsessed clown!

Her Mums birthday and she spent it on her phone. idiot!!!

WTF was she wearing yesterday. Cover up those legs 🙈🙈

I guess the be kind and the I am like marmite, love me or hate me post is aimed at this page as well as the duck off message from her Mum yesterday (classy woman). Her Mum definitely fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Horrified. Crude, crass, classless women when she was filming yesterday. Absolutely vile. I'm shocked! We've seen the real Kirsty now haven't we. I'll never look at her in the same way again.

Also. Why is she being so threatening and defensive. Calm down Kirsty. You're supposed to be all positivity and light and all that bullshit 😂

Last edited: