Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How fake are her gym stories tonight.

She is not out of breath at all. 😂😂😂

Her tit cracks me up. I am embarrassed for her 😂
I actually thought the same .. she does the exact same work out constantly but today she is fckin gaspin n can barely breathe .. bollocks lol

Reactions: 2
She said this morning she’s lost over three stone in 3 and half years and she’s so proud because she doesn’t feel fat anymore. YOU BLIND HUN????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So hang on. Do I have this right. This was her day yesterday ....

Alpen bar

Apple

Pasta (about 80g)

Chicken

Veg

Quest bar

Apple

Turkey breast

Veg

Please confirm this with me before I make any further comments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So hang on. Do I have this right. This was her day yesterday ....

Alpen bar

Apple

Pasta (about 80g)

Chicken

Veg

Quest bar

Apple

Turkey breast

Veg

Please confirm this with me before I make any further comments lol
You forgot her breakfast of eggs, beans and yellow peppers, but I think that’s everything... “supposedly” 🤔

• Haha
I know she says everyone is different & everybody’s body reacts differently which is right in some respects but everyone who has a huge calorie deficit will lose weight quickly unless they are on medication or something.. I really cannot understand the blind weigh in thing at all .. what do you get out of it ? When I used to do sw I asked if I could do a blind weigh in & my thinking behind it was I’d feel more pressure to really think of my food choices & be more careful so I’d hopefully have a big loss & it be a nice surprise etc but the consultant wouldn’t allow it & I can’t understand why hers does allow it when last time she gained

Reactions: 1
I know she says everyone is different & everybody’s body reacts differently which is right in some respects but everyone who has a huge calorie deficit will lose weight quickly unless they are on medication or something.. I really cannot understand the blind weigh in thing at all .. what do you get out of it ? When I used to do sw I asked if I could do a blind weigh in & my thinking behind it was I’d feel more pressure to really think of my food choices & be more careful so I’d hopefully have a big loss & it be a nice surprise etc but the consultant wouldn’t allow it & I can’t understand why hers does allow it when last time she gained
Mine wouldn’t allow it either. She wanted us to address gains and losses - understand the reasons behind it - and if we had a gain she would insist we did a food diary instead.

Because all slimmingworld consultants care about is money and arses through the door. Why would they care if she gains . She will just keep coming for longer and longer. More money for them

All I can think about her is why does she do it to herself. Why not just be honest and say what you actually eat and how much you want to lose. She’s living such a lie and it’s so unhealthy mentally what’s she’s doing. She has such a rubbish life in my opinion. She should be going out enjoying life. She obviously has quite a lot of money so why does she spend her weekends alone in bed or with her parents.

All I can think about her is why does she do it to herself. Why not just be honest and say what you actually eat and how much you want to lose. She’s living such a lie and it’s so unhealthy mentally what’s she’s doing. She has such a rubbish life in my opinion. She should be going out enjoying life. She obviously has quite a lot of money so why does she spend her weekends alone in bed or with her parents.
For the same reason she went on holiday alone. Because she’s a saddo with no real-life friends.

When is the reveal of the blind weigh ins? She should in theory have lost atleast half a stone by the time the reveal comes

When is the reveal of the blind weigh ins? She should in theory have lost atleast half a stone by the time the reveal comes
She could lose 7lbs in two weeks at her weight with EASE. Just drives me mad that she’s STILL using the gym as an excuse for not losing. It doesn’t work like that K!

She’s having a tit day let’s hope she’s been sacked or laid off ha!
Nah it won’t be that, someone has probably eaten her snickers and she’s realised finally that mummy doesn’t use fry light

Oh my god she has finally posted a picture of her having something off plan. Praise the lord. Why is she eating that now..... normally she’s at work. Hopefully she has been sacked haha

Her video tonight laughing being silly she looks so large she must filter her pics or angle well because her natural video shes a size 24 easy I reckon what's fine no issue just DONT lie

Reactions: 5
Her video tonight laughing being silly she looks so large she must filter her pics or angle well because her natural video shes a size 24 easy I reckon what's fine no issue just DONT lie
I thought wow doesn’t she look MASSIVE in those videos. Her legs are so so big. Why do girls wear those skirts