Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s confident i’ll give her that!

Sprouts abosolute shiite... sorry i meant spouts 😁
Absolutely love a woman who loves herself for who she is but cannot condone pretending to follow a plan/lifestyle and continue to lie!

Do you, kirstylea, but just STOP lying about it!!

Reactions: 4
She’s confident i’ll give her that!

Sprouts abosolute shiite... sorry i meant spouts 😁
Absolutely love a woman who loves herself for who she is but cannot condone pretending to follow a plan/lifestyle and continue to lie!

Do you, kirstylea, but just STOP lying about it!!
Yeah if she was more honest about her struggles n eating I’d find it so much more interesting and relatable but constantly telling ppl she hopes they are motivated, we’ve got this, slow progress is still progress blah blah it’s just not truthful

At least her dinner this evening looked a bit more tasty this evening...flavour! Haha
Yeah if u don’t look at that fish 🤮🤮

Yeah if she was more honest about her struggles n eating I’d find it so much more interesting and relatable but constantly telling ppl she hopes they are motivated, we’ve got this, slow progress is still progress blah blah it’s just not truthful

Yeah if u don’t look at that fish 🤮🤮
It looks like someone’s punched it and then she’s sat on it. If she actually ate what she said she did, she could be 8-9 stone Lighter by now

Reactions: 1
No gym today even though she was so excited about it last night. She will be off plan all weekend then 😂

Reactions: 3
No gym today even though she was so excited about it last night. She will be off plan all weekend then 😂
She is so full of tit 😂

Never miss a Monday.... she missed Monday

So excited for gym tomorrow..... she does not go to gym

I’m going to focus more on my cardio ..... she does weights again

I’m going to mix things up with my workout..... same workout for weeks

I am body confident.... I hate my legs, my arms blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The plate is wet with shiny grease 🤮🤮🤮
What I don’t get is why she serves up her food with the fat on it and always puts on her posts (fat removed)
When you have a roast dinner it is simple to serve up the meat without the fat.
Do you remove the fat Kirsty? Really?

I can’t think of anything worse than sitting taking the fat off while sitting down to eat a meal. Just don’t serve it with the fat on it!

I think her Mum cooks in oil and tells her she uses fry light because she knows she is too dumb to notice.😂

• Haha
Do they teach the curriculum at Brit School? I only ask because K’s grasp of BASIC grammar is absolutely abhorrent.

Exhibit a)

What I don’t get is why she serves up her food with the fat on it and always puts on her posts (fat removed)
When you have a roast dinner it is simple to serve up the meat without the fat.
Do you remove the fat Kirsty? Really?

I can’t think of anything worse than sitting taking the fat off while sitting down to eat a meal. Just don’t serve it with the fat on it!

I think her Mum cooks in oil and tells her she uses fry light because she knows she is too dumb to notice.😂
I have thought this myself. I don’t eat meat, but my mum does and when she was following slimming world she always cut the fat off before cooking. If you cool the meat with the fat on, you’re cooking it in it’s own fat... thus it defeats the point, surely?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think K understands the meaning of “loose” to be the same as me. Loose to me would be baggy. Fitting well would be Ks idea of loose. And squeezing into a size too small is Ks idea of the perfect fit.

How can her bikinis be too big anyway... she’s actually gained weight since the summer 😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What the hell has she done to that apple 🙈 shes had 4/5 food posts and its not even 6 oclock! X

• Haha
How fake are her gym stories tonight.

She is not out of breath at all. 😂😂😂

Her tit cracks me up. I am embarrassed for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6