Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangecat

I don’t see any difference from last year 🤷🏻‍♀️
I see a big difference from 2016 but last year no.
All I see is her losing and putting back on the same half stone!
That’s not progress!

All this mornings videos are gone 😂
She def reads this
Awww I missed them!

Shinyhappy

Her New Years resolution should definitely be more cardio. I lost 6stone in 9 months just by walking and calorie counting and I don’t even think I was close to her size to begin with - it should be SO EASY for her to lose which is why it’s so frustrating to see her lie all the time. The only reason for her not actually losing with the diet and exercise she claims to do would be an underlying health issue but she’d be the first to pipe up about that because she’s all about self pity.

Yeah when he said 14 times n she did a side eye n said is that good n I’m sure he said better than what u did last year but she cut the vid off fast !!!
This morning she struggled in the gym last night & proper pushed herself even though she was struggling .. next sentence .. my knee still hurts so I thought I’m not gonna push myself 😂😂 ???
Shes just a walking talking contradiction!

conrea37

VIP Member
Not sure I would be chuffed about that Xmas present. A picture phone case where she looks huge standing next to a stick insect. She is about 5 X the size of her 😂😂

Never mind Kirsty at least your coat is massive on you!
Looks like a bad photoshop job

She said she had been fully on plan then said she had a pitta with Nutella and chocolates so which is it lol liesssss! It is this weekend her big reveal of the blind weigh ins?