Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In one sentence "I have big thighs blah...blah....blah. It doesn't matter because everyBODY is perfect!"
Then literally in the next sentence "I go to the gym to work on the bits of my body that I don't like."
Just said your body's perfect, Kirst... 🤔

Reactions: 4
Maybe the company they merged with wanted somebody a bit more professional being based in Harley Street!

At least the office will not smell of hard boiled eggs and brussel sprouts 😂

That company better watch out..... you don’t mess with a Dowling! 😂😂😂
I was made redundant in the summer along with all my colleagues. It was a very though time for me so I do feel for Kirsty, however, there were people in my company with children and family who weren’t able to financially support them through it, whereas I have no children and even though I have a home and a mortgage, my partner was able to pick up the slack.

It’s tit for her, but can she be surprised? Dead weight like her, prancing around the office taking selfies all day, and streamlining really don’t go hand in hand.

Kirsty you probably only have yourself to blame and can’t even see it.

Reactions: 3
Well at least she has her fall back career of a social media influencer, PT and slimming world consultant because she is successful in all of them...... 👀

( I did feel for her losing her job but the way she acted it was probably an easier choice for her to be shown the door)

Reactions: 5
Oh god.....

I have no words..... yes youdo because you’re still rattling on....

We can only wish you had none

Reactions: 2
It’s seems that redundancy has made her post honestly....

That’s all we’ve called you out for Kirsty...... not being truthful....carry on with the truth now, and then maybe tone you voice down a few decibels and you will find more interact with you ......

Sharing a message from her ex boss?? WTF

Is nothing private or personal with her?
I hope she realises that in her next job her social media profile could count against her. 🤔

It is like she just craves attention and needs to be told how wonderful she is 🙈
For somebody who claims she is confident and positive she seems so needy!

Reactions: 6
Is K using a spirit measure as an egg cup 😹👏👏
Probably....and she most probably doesn’t even realise that’s what it is 😂
Too much being spoilt at 30 years old and living with mummy who cooks most of her meals still 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄...doubt she knows what most kitchen utensils are used for 😂

And also....imagine throwing you bleeping boss who’s obvs trying to be a nice person under the bus by putting that message on insta 🤯....she no way needed to share that message, other than to make someone else look bad....like she’s not the only one who thinks it’s bad she hit let go 😏.....scribbles tit out but then leaves the poor woman’s name on it?!
If I was that woman I’d be fuming at her 😤

What was the message from the ex-boss? She must have deleted it. Not on her stories or grid

Why is she now covering the child’s face, worried that’s she’s a superstar now 😂

her mum plasters them all over Facebook doesn’t make sense 🙄

if they are not to be on social media then don’t put them on any platform of it...

The video with the baby is weird. Led there with her chest shoved in its face whilst flicking her hair and staring at the camera.
If I was that's kids mother I'd be telling her to delete it.
She's never right in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was the message from the ex-boss? She must have deleted it. Not on her stories or grid
A message from her ex boss saying how sorry she was that the new co taking over did not value her as an employee.
Posted the message on her story.

Reactions: 1
The latest story is next level.... I really feel sorry for this girl!
she feels lighter but also feels heavier and knows she will gain, yet any gain is water retention or muscle building as she does weight lifting and no cardio. 6 days ago she posted time of the month is due yet at the start of today’s story it was time of the month in the beginning of December.
She will continue to be vastly overweight and gain so long as she believes all the lies she tells.
I cannot understand how the PTs she ‘friends’ with at her gym aren’t advising her better

The latest story is next level.... I really feel sorry for this girl!
she feels lighter but also feels heavier and knows she will gain, yet any gain is water retention or muscle building as she does weight lifting and no cardio. 6 days ago she posted time of the month is due yet at the start of today’s story it was time of the month in the beginning of December.
She will continue to be vastly overweight and gain so long as she believes all the lies she tells.
I cannot understand how the PTs she ‘friends’ with at her gym aren’t advising her better
cos they make money from her needing their services maybe? I don’t like to think that cynically but it’s how they make they money!

She is so deluded its actually quite sad. 10lbs is a monstrous gain in what 4 weeks? Her PT needs to give his/her head a wobble too. They're as bad as she is and clearly don't give a tit about their clients as long as the £££'s coming in