Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imnotahero

Why is she now covering the child’s face, worried that’s she’s a superstar now 😂

her mum plasters them all over Facebook doesn’t make sense 🙄

if they are not to be on social media then don’t put them on any platform of it...

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Thought of a new hashtag for her #sameshitsunday
Meal prepping like a boss. ✅
Write in your planner. ✅
Stay in your pjs all day. ✅
Take a selfie in your underwear at 4pm ✅
Tell us 5 days at the gym next week. ✅

We're half way there guys.
And then go to the gym once and need a rest for the next 6 days 😂

Member2009

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she is lifting weights and doing squats or whatever the hell she does? She should be running, cross trainer and maybe the rowing machine. Not at her weight should she be lifting weights!!!
She should be lifting weights but if she is going to do it she needs to be 100% good with food. I don’t class her workouts as lifting weights. Weights are fantastic but she needs the right guidance and to stop doing it for the love on insta.

I don’t think her problem is necessarily the Slimming World plan but the fact that she is clearly not following it correctly, the measly portions she shows & the fact she exercises regularly (although somewhat lacklustre effort is put in) she should be seeing losses on the scales & not gains make it clear she is not being truthful to her followers & to herself.
She has managed to turn herself into a bit of a joke account rather than someone to feel inspired by her weight loss journey which is now on a downward spiral, she would be better taking a social media break & re-evaluate her eating habits
I think that some of her followers do follow to see the car crash 😂

A guy commented on her live last night to say he could not believe 34 people had tuned in to watch her eat 😂
She used to get lots of questions and comments on a live but last night was painful. You will always get the dumb ass followers who have no clue and constantly tell her she is smashing it but I think the majority of them now just follow her to see what she will try next.

Last edited:

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Probably! I find it odd lol. If it was promoting a skin product or something I could understand but just randomly...... Hmmm lol