Keepingupwithkirstylea #2 telling lies, protein bars not fries, but just look at the thighs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does anyone care about your ex of NEARLY TWO YEARS??? Everyone moves on!!! Bloody hell, she acts like he would only ever love her? Hate this girl so much

Reactions: 5
Why does anyone care about your ex of NEARLY TWO YEARS??? Everyone moves on!!! Bloody hell, she acts like he would only ever love her? Hate this girl so much
The funniest part is she split up with him... maybe her awful awful family and her disgusting potty mouth put him off marrying her and reproducing with her..... she will forever be single if she carries on with her bullish attitude. It’s so unattractive to normal men

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No difference in her latest transformation tuesday just a slightly different angle! She posted pics last December looking slimmer than she does now! So full of tit! Can’t wait to see her results from blind weighing lol

No difference in her latest transformation tuesday just a slightly different angle! She posted pics last December looking slimmer than she does now! So full of tit! Can’t wait to see her results from blind weighing lol
Yeah I don’t think she has grasped what the word transformation means. Only difference is a change of clothes 😂

Dont even get me started on her top tips 🙈

Reactions: 3
Her top 10 tips 🤣🤣 they are just the basic Slimming World principles, what a dick.
Her latest food pic she has clearly skipped step 8 as like hell is there a third of speed on her plate

Reactions: 2
Lol kirsty has a good day on plan yesterday apart from chocolates in the office .. least she’s honest .. I wish she would show us the yum stuff .. I’d check her page more lol

Reactions: 4
She said she had been fully on plan then said she had a pitta with Nutella and chocolates so which is it lol liesssss! It is this weekend her big reveal of the blind weigh ins?

No matter how much of a tit slimming worlder she has been I would not wish being made redundant a week before Xmas on anyone. I hope she’s ok,has a great xmas & gets a new job in the new year x

Reactions: 2
No matter how much of a tit slimming worlder she has been I would not wish being made redundant a week before Xmas on anyone. I hope she’s ok,has a great xmas & gets a new job in the new year x
I don’t think anyone would mock her for losing her job

We call her out over telling lies, obviously losing a job is not something to call her out on

I think we are all forgetting the amount of times most of us have slagged her off for barely doing anything at work, being so unprofessional and taking the piss.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think anyone would mock her for losing her job

We call her out over telling lies, obviously losing a job is not something to call her out on
That’s not good. I think the company she works for just moved to Harley Street. Might have tried keeping the staff in jobs first!

I think we are all forgetting the amount of times most of us have slagged her off for barely doing anything at work, being so unprofessional and taking the piss.
True.

She is unprofessional being made redundant dont change that but no it's never nice hopefully she will get a pay out

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t wish redundancy on anyone either, but we’ve all seen how much time she has to clown around in the office at work, so it’s not really surprising...

She’s being made redundant, yeah not nice but still lives with mummy and daddy who cook and do everything for her.
What did she actually do at work for the amount of time she was on Instagram?

Reactions: 5
I also hope when she does (if mummy and daddy’s little princess) gets another job, future employers looks at her social media first and see what a bull shitting potty mouth woman/family she/they come across as

Reactions: 9
I also hope when she does (if mummy and daddy’s little princess) gets another job, future employers looks at her social media first and see what a bull shitting potty mouth woman/family she/they come across as
This.
Try as I might, I just can’t feel sorry for her.
Plus all she did was take photos of herself posing at work and stink them all out with eggs, anyway.

Not so aaaaaamazing now, is she?