Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
"Yes I have spots... and what???" Honestly pet, not one person gives a fuck about your spots. It's your awful attitude that's the problem 🤦‍♀️ You're not standing up for women everywhere by having spots 😑
I thought that .. no ones judging over a few spots .. we all get them unless we are the lucky people that god prefers lol

Reactions: 1
I know its cruel but by the lack of likes and especially comments she gets for someone who has 18.6k followers I think people are just hanging on to see what shit she comes out with next. I get more and my followers are just my friends and family. I almost feel sorry for her! 🙈 half of her comments are her replying to the few that have said something! Also, I'm all for meal prep but not veg...cauliflower 4 days after you've originally cooked it 🤮🤮🤮
Anyone with that amount of followers but with such little interaction and 'likes' has 100% bought them. Quick Google search 'buy Instagram followers' and it's all yours, fake friends, otherwise known as 'ghost followers', for about fifty quid. That's how sad she is.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
She works for My Breast cosmetic surgery. Why doesn’t someone message them with the screen shots? I want to keep following her so don’t want to be blocked haha

Why is her first hashtag now #phdnutrition? Is that the shake product shes having?I cant take how bad her workouts are. 140 kcal in 20 mins. Why is no one telling her shes gotta get her heart rate up to burn the calories and work a bit harder? Worst PT EVER lol

Jade2020

Wow if I was a member of her family and she kept filming me like that I’d have to smash her phone up 🤣 also anyone else notice her mums purple nose 👃🏽 🤣

NapQueen

She’s actually become my least favourite. I like katylouise more than her these days. Vile, classless, potty mouthed lady.
Yep, at least TinyTim has actually lost weight and looks amazing, gotta give it to her. Shamu is a lost cause.

conrea37

VIP Member
It shows how dumb she is! What does she actually think she is getting out of bouncing a fucking ball! 😂

I put in more effort than her and have never been able to bounce a medicine ball 🤔
I get the impression it doesn’t weigh much? Can’t say I’ve ever bounced one mind...

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She stated yesterday that she gets 20 syns a day so what is she possibly eating if her lunch was only 2.5 syns & her breakfast free?

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
Thought of a new hashtag for her #sameshitsunday
Meal prepping like a boss. ✅
Write in your planner. ✅
Stay in your pjs all day. ✅
Take a selfie in your underwear at 4pm ✅
Tell us 5 days at the gym next week. ✅

We're half way there guys.
God her life is fucking tragic isn’t it?

Member2009

Chatty Member
Same old workout again!

At least she ditched the gypsy hoop earrings she wore to the gym on Monday 🙈