Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imnotahero

She must be in the mindset of I can eat what I want because I go the gym

The reality is she is eating what she wants, but not burning enough off, she is not in a deficit, it really is that simple.....

She has to be feeling so much pressure on her joints, with the weight she carries , like I say, jokes apart KLD, you are obviously desperate to lose weight, I just hope that you will see what you actually need to do to help yourself

This isnt about fat shaming , or anything, not really, it’s just that you lie, and you are trying to gain free stuff with a good following, but you’re being deceitful

Anyway, enough from me for today...... I just hope that although I’d never be friends with her ( too brash for me) I hope that you can find your happy place one day

Maybe even take a IG break, focus on yourself and not what you think you need to show to be IG popular ...... venture to the real world

Reactions: 1

Babybrain

How embarrassing. I wonder if she’ll regret and delete them today when she’s sober and realises what a twat she’s made herself look.

BookLover15

For someone who’s a ‘gym-goer’ she doesn’t walk very fast 🤷🏼‍♀️
1 hour and 4 mins to walk just under 2 and a half miles...how can u have an average heart rate that high walking so slow 🤯
You’d think she’d have higher stamina all the working out she does 🥱

Robbie09

VIP Member
And again she’s said going on syns today.
Cool but don’t preach you eat so clean and stick to plan or smash the gym 5 times a week when you clearly don’t!

Basicbizatch

More like 30 I would say

Looks the same as a few weeks ago and then it was 30kg
LYING BITCH..... why fucking lie???
Definitely looks like 2 5kg crappy plates 😂 at her age she should be able to deadlift 100% her weight. All 200kg of it 😂😂😂

Imnotahero

Her porridge this morning would do well as wallpaper paste...... thick and glupy...that would stick in my throat for weeks 😂

• Haha

Alwayspoor

She reminds me of the Michelin man 😁

She actually does well from what we see so I can't understand why she hasn't lost a lot more weight!? She must definitely binge as she's not been to the docs to get checked out from what I've seen.
Those tyre flips and 20second rope swings should have the pounds melting away😂