Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
Why does she always have to swear as well. Such a trampy potty mouth.
If you notice in the video that the bottom of the coat doesn’t even wrap around her. Like you said if she wore a thick jumper it would fit her perfectly id say.

She wouldn’t know what weight loss does to her because she hasn’t lost any in ages. Big marshmallow that she is
Big marshmallow 🤣

Reactions: 1

Chloe123456

VIP Member
She could do with getting some inspiration off Harry pickards insta .. yeah he’s a bit of a plank & portions are massive but least it looks a bit more interesting.. although I can’t bare to watch his poached egg videos lol runny eggs make me gip .. I like it hard .. my eggs 😆😆

• Haha

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Thought she had packed her gym bag for Sunday? Yet she’s been in bed all day eating McDonald’s. Forever a fatty. Honestly she looks massive in that dancing video.

Member2009

Chatty Member
What was the message from the ex-boss? She must have deleted it. Not on her stories or grid
A message from her ex boss saying how sorry she was that the new co taking over did not value her as an employee.
Posted the message on her story.

Robbie09

VIP Member
She has bought a new dress in a size 18!!!

What a waste of money buying clothes that do not fit especially when you are unemployed!!

It is worrying how stupid she is. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She already claims previously she’s dresses in that size too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Basicbizatch

Well the bar itself weighs 20kg if its a proper olympic bar. However can't see how two measley plates add it up to 55kg 😂😂

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Has to tag along with her sister for a night out because she has no friends apart from that blonde one that seems to never bother with her apart from giving her a hideous phone case. Fat gals on tour tomozza night
Can’t wait. Fatties singing loudly into the phone all night instead of just having fun. Then a whole day in bed eating crap on Sunday 🐷

conrea37

VIP Member
I do honestly hope she can get back on the weight loss cycle. I was in a similar situation, though I didn’t post about it on IG.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Commenting on her stories today about watching herself yesterday n being drunk n saying it was so funny .. all the vids are so funny .. and does the fakest laugh probably Cos she’s dying inside .. fckin be real .. least she’s admitting she’s having a mcds today n just eating shit.. I’d really luv her to just be who she is .. she would still irritate me but I’d love it .. yeah u eat shit all the time .. etc I’m the same .. I eat shit , I go to the gym all the time & when I’m drunk I’m a fckin nightmare.. but everyone I know knows this ..

🙄 she’s recommended three lads to go and follow and has put they are all really goodlooking! How shallow she is! She made a point of saying I will work out tonight without my top on! Who the fuck even cares! She didn’t like the gym being busy last night either maybe she’s not so confident as she makes out! Lying cow