Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Oh my god she has finally posted a picture of her having something off plan. Praise the lord. Why is she eating that now..... normally she’s at work. Hopefully she has been sacked haha

Reactions: 1
She needs some help with styling her pictures of she wants to get anymore discount codes and start making any money out of Instagram. Perhaps not posting the same videos of the mundane Groundhog Day workouts too!
I find it hard to believe her PT ‘friends’ have advised her to do the exact same workout every time she goes to the gym.
I must admit part of me is rooting for her to turn it around and actually have some losses, just can’t see it happening

Robbie09

VIP Member
On her post wishing her mum happy birthday she wrote her mum does her ironing WTF!!!
Why am I not surprised!!! How old is she again?
Also complaining that her mum says she doesn’t then put her clothes away

Member2009

Chatty Member
As everyone else has said, I can’t stand how she posts ‘comparison’ pictures where we know she hasn’t lost an ounce, face-to-face pictures with a clever angle to make it look like she found her jawline, underwear pics with one leg cocked to create a thigh gap, pictures of dry meat and sad veg when we know she loves a Snickers bar - it’s all absolute bullshit. I guarantee she will NEVER come out and admit she only lost 3lb this year, someone even asked her on Instagram stories how much she’d lost this year and she dodged the question!

When someone is pretending to be SW goals but actually reeks of bullshit, they’re fair game. She’s not trying, she’s LYING. Simple.
Exactly 👍

KitKat25

I did think she'd have a loss this week.
She didn't 🤔 she's embarrassed, that's why she posted the pt convo.
Every excuse in the book because of it and another Saturday night in. 😴

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Oh my god her arms in those photos of her sister. Especially in the yellow dress at her sisters wedding. Poor girl really does have massive arms and legs 😵😵

Member2009

Chatty Member
I'm a Slimming World member.

I fail to see the point of blind weighing? What is the actual point? How does the consultant approach that during image therapy? I just don't get it. Blind weighing is surely the same as not bothering to go for six weeks? How do you address where you might be going wrong? The result on the scale is the focal point of going to group isn't it? Or have I totally missed the point of it all? Seriously, blind weighing appears to be a f**king cop-out. Blind weighing throughout the Christmas period - you've planned that one well haven't you Kirsty! No accountability during the time of year where almost everyone gains. Chuck the towel in on Slimming World. Do your gym. Eat whatever you want and stay as you are. You've clearly jumped on the SW bandwagon because you know it brings an easy following on Instagram.

FYI - since you mention her so much, Adele has lost three stone in less than a year. Guess she wins there as well!
She does mention her.... jealous cow!
Failed at singing and slimming unlike Adele who smashed it 😂😂😂😂

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Why does she keep Putting ‘ paid promotion’ with spice n tice. She really doesn’t understand this whole instagram thing does she 😂😂 that’s literally for when you get paid to make a post. Which she definitely doesn’t . She earns 10% commission from someone using her code

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Why does she always have to swear as well. Such a trampy potty mouth.
If you notice in the video that the bottom of the coat doesn’t even wrap around her. Like you said if she wore a thick jumper it would fit her perfectly id say.

She wouldn’t know what weight loss does to her because she hasn’t lost any in ages. Big marshmallow that she is
Big marshmallow 😂😂 I’m nicking this saying .. it’s so cute 😂😂