Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Finally today a transformation picture where u can actually tell a difference.. more of these .. less of the side by side gym pics as u really cannot see any difference

Reactions: 1

Robbie09

VIP Member
She has put on weight just from September this year hence latest transformation picture doesn’t include a picture now, nearly 3 months later.
In the videos yesterday, she looked huge.
Nothing wrong with being bigger if preaching body confidence but I’d say she isn’t and is very insecure

Robbie09

VIP Member
I’m glad she got a gain today, she is failing miserably and I feel for anyone who truly thinks she’s an inspiration

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I know she says everyone is different & everybody’s body reacts differently which is right in some respects but everyone who has a huge calorie deficit will lose weight quickly unless they are on medication or something.. I really cannot understand the blind weigh in thing at all .. what do you get out of it ? When I used to do sw I asked if I could do a blind weigh in & my thinking behind it was I’d feel more pressure to really think of my food choices & be more careful so I’d hopefully have a big loss & it be a nice surprise etc but the consultant wouldn’t allow it & I can’t understand why hers does allow it when last time she gained

Laur91

VIP Member
I'm getting it in early - I bet next Saturday it's a gain and she blames the Protein Powder. It's defying human biology and converting fat into muscle... 🙄
funniest thing about protein is our body needs such a small amount of it, we just crap out the rest and she will 100% be getting enough protein from the chicken she eats that the protein shake is basically just going straight through her cos her body won’t need one ounce of it!

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
All I can think about her is why does she do it to herself. Why not just be honest and say what you actually eat and how much you want to lose. She’s living such a lie and it’s so unhealthy mentally what’s she’s doing. She has such a rubbish life in my opinion. She should be going out enjoying life. She obviously has quite a lot of money so why does she spend her weekends alone in bed or with her parents.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
😂😂😂

I've maintained since going to the gym weight wise but my body shape has changed so much, I've dropped dress sizes and lost a lot of inches from my thighs and waist.

I'm 6 months pregnant now and still going to the gym, though not as much but still at least twice a week.
She needs to massively change what she's doing because it's clearly not working.
Congratulations on your little bundle ❤
I bet your shape has changed so much compared to KiRsTys which hasn’t changed at all. I’d be going to the doctors if I were her

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Her video tonight laughing being silly she looks so large she must filter her pics or angle well because her natural video shes a size 24 easy I reckon what's fine no issue just DONT lie
I thought wow doesn’t she look MASSIVE in those videos. Her legs are so so big. Why do girls wear those skirts

BookLover15

Her exercise vids are so lacklustre 🤷🏼‍♀️🤯
Like surely you’re watching your videos back and can see you don’t put the effort in 🤷🏼‍♀️...
Does she wear a Fitbit/Apple Watch etc and record a gym workout?....I’d love her to post it after a workout to see how many kcals she’s burning...because I really don’t think she tries hard enough....it’s like she’s giving 60% instead of 100 or even 90% yuno?!