Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imnotahero

Fuck me this girl is a joke! Let's say for arguments sake she is sticking to plan, its pretty obvious SW doesn't work for her so why is she continuing with this bullshit? She's scarily deluded

Her PT, her family and majority of her followers also need to stop blowing sunshine up her arse and enabling this behaviour. They're all cunts too

Yes they are cunts... but you DONT MESS WITH A DOWLING 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it's gone from being made redundant, to potentially, to 'it's now not happening today guys'.
She should be careful slagging off the company she works for on social media. Her latest 'story' quotes 'karma is a bitch', 'they lied' and 'don't ever mess with a *insert inaudible surname*'.
They see all of that and I think it's fair to say, she's out!

KLRDN

When she said she's got some friends with her I thought she meant actual humans. But then I remembered she doesn't have any so of course it must have meant spots!

My bad

• Haha

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Big buts only work if you actually have a little waist. Not a massive fat stomach and tree trunks for legs. Then your just fat hun

• Haha

Maryberry

Shes paying i think its 4.95 a week for slimming world , so in a year shes a pound and a half down in weight and £257 in cash - fook that lol !

• Haha

KLRDN

She's tragic. Single with zero responsibilities and she's laying in bed on a Friday night listening to a group of old hags screeching Sweet Caroline. She should be out drowning her sorrows about the redundancy with mates. Clearly ain't got any

KLRDN

I wonder if her dad just told her the mouse story to keep her out the kitchen? 🤔

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Everyone else when they are sick will lose a couple of pounds but I bet our Kirsty Lea will gain.... hope so anyway

What adult announces they have been sick on the floor? Couldn't make it too the bathroom? Or the sink? Ahhhhhh no that involves running and she cant do that because her tits are too big

• Haha

Member2009

Chatty Member
I thought she was having a quiet weekend because she was reflecting on everything and maybe was seeing where she was going wrong but I've just seen the same shit meal prep, same shit quotes and same philosophy about what she does at the gym... ie f**k the lot of you I know best. Her being quiet was probably just to get attention from those who tell her shes smashing it...when shes not!
And now the regular Sunday underwear post!

• Haha
  • Sick
Time of the month coming too guys...excuses excuses. SW doesnt work for her anymore. She should download my fitness pal and calorie count for a couple of weeks, would be much more beneficial to her...get a calorie deficit girl! The exercise will only help. 3 half hour work outs do not make you gain 2lbs!

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
She was really contradictory morning
'I need to cover my bloat because I look six months pregnant and its not attractive' I thought bigger woman were sexy?? Shes constantly bullshitting

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I find tonight’s post so irritating.. ffs her life revolves around losing weight n lying about it n what she’s doing n now we have tips on not ruining results at Xmas .. firstly what results n secondly .. u know what it’s xmas just calm down .. no I’m not gonna throw away all the naughty food after Xmas day .. go out for dinner or drinks but not both ., it’s xmas .. she’s been binging all year & xmas will make her worse .. just be real & stop being so patronising!!!!

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Horrified. Crude, crass, classless women when she was filming yesterday. Absolutely vile. I'm shocked! We've seen the real Kirsty now haven't we. I'll never look at her in the same way again.

Also. Why is she being so threatening and defensive. Calm down Kirsty. You're supposed to be all positivity and light and all that bullshit 😂

Last edited:

Laur91

VIP Member
slightly disturbed how in the space of 30 minutes she posted a picture of her poorly grandfather and then a pic of her with her cleavage out with no make up on...

• Haha

Watermelon2019

Surely if her body is “changing shape” she would be taking measurements right? That’s something they tell you to do in SW and PT’s do the same. Tell us exactly how many inches you have lost if your “changing shape” so much! All this bs about changing shape but wearing the same clothes for 4 years?? This girl is really starting to get on my nerves

• Haha
Where does she find all these shit quotes from? She obviously gets a bee in her bonnet about things and googles quotes about it. At least we wont be subjected to the same 5 gym videos tonight because shes sick again but she never gets sick! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart