keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2019 kirsty

I came across this too lol
It’s crazy to me the stuff she used to post barely clothed etc and it goes to show that it was all for male attention as it’s all stopped since meeting Daniel. Absolutely nothing to do with body positivity etc!

Reactions: 9
She really has lost herself since being with Dan aged about 10 years she looks like she’s in her mid 40s now.
Must pain her seeing how good her sister looks

Reactions: 7
Not us using old pics for content. Come back Kirsty all is forgiven 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only if that's how they look on you 😂😂😂
They won’t fit her now. She’s a lot bigger

Looked like she was out having breakfast with a couple of people yesterday.. I was trying to workout if it was definitely Dan .. normally she would post him. I wonder what’s up with her ?

I still think she may be pregnant, not sure why but I remember with my first going into total radio silence on social media until about 4 months gone. I just wonder as she’s obviously not still so unwell she can’t work as she was working on Thursday or whenever it was she had to get a bus.

Reactions: 2
She was in Kingston which is closer to Dan’s house than her family’s, I would say they’re still together.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.