keepingupwithkirstylea #18 Corporate job? Why be so shady? Girl, we all know you’re just the tea-lady.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell if this is what's she's eating she's near enough starvj g herself! My 3 year old nephew eats more than her!

Reactions: 1
I wonder why she is taking so many supplements, clearly Goli isn’t doing it for her anymore

Reactions: 3
Daniel & I are taking our nieces out. They aren’t your nieces kirsty lol ffs. She’s said twice they have no idea about it but then they’ve been told 2 special people are coming to see them and they’ve been guessing all day lol well they are gonna be a bit disappointed if they’ve let their minds go wild & expect to meet celebrities or their mates lol no it’s just kirsty n Dan

Lol I’ve not been to the gym in nearly 2 weeks which is really not like me .. she says.. after not going for like 18 months or more.

She’s lying. She’s eating healthy n having 3 meals a day but sometimes she only has 2 which is meat n veg .. the weight would be absolutely falling off her .. but her weights up n down n the gym helps .. not going twice a week for a slow treadmill walk it doesn’t. She better not gain & say it’s because she’s not eating enough cos that winds me up.

I’m glad she’s focusing on her job now though finally.
phew … I’ve gone off on 1 today haven’t I Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow I lost count on how many times she contradicted herself.
I’ve not been on her much - posted shite meals nearly everyday & is constantly tagging in snagtights hoping she gets sent freebies.
Not been to the gym in 2 weeks which is not like me - rarely goes & when she goes does very lacklustre workouts.
Concretation on learning my new job - within the first few weeks filmed herself in the kitchen giving away who she is enjoyed by & clearly is not allowed to film in work.
Eating healthy - eating processed shite & clearly omits her tea on purpose

Reactions: 4
The waynshe was talking I thought she was going to say she had an eptopic pregnancy not cramp in her leg 😳

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how having cramp means she has to miss the gym for a few weeks?
I didn’t understand any of it? Was caused by a bruise did she say? But then mentioned drinking more water? If you’ve got cramp because you’re dehydrated it comes and goes doesn’t put you out for a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s gone to the doctor because she had bleeping cramp for 15 minutes?! No wonder our nhs is on it’s bloody knees with morons like her taking up their time. She’s an absolute head.

Reactions: 13
She’s gone to the doctor because she had bleeping cramp for 15 minutes?! No wonder our nhs is on it’s bloody knees with morons like her taking up their time. She’s an absolute head.
Yeah but she changed her story, 1st it was the nurse then the dr. I reckon none of it happened & she’s just making excuses why she has not gone to the gym & why she won’t be going in the next few weeks. I highly doubt she would get an appointment that quick with any medical professionals over cramp

Reactions: 7
She said she phoned them. But still, I wouldn’t even be phoning the doctors for a bloody cramp!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know lack of salt in your diet can cause cramps but it’s not like it happens to her daily n all the processed tit she eats will be full of salt

Dan throwing up & sick in bed .. kirsty treating herself to a mcds & watching telly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.