Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Manbagzda

Chatty Member
Come back kirsty I miss you. Please send us a head wobble to let us know you're OK xoxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BettyBeau

VIP Member
It’s odd that she never makes any friends. All these jobs she’s had but never even one mate.
She must be unbearable in real life.

Gobbylurker

In the song at her sisters wedding she doesn’t sound too bad to be fair but the Whitney song, Jesus fucking Christ. That’s me with me hairbrush on a Saturday night after three bottles of wine 🤣🤣🤣

also made me howl that there’s not a single comment on that one about her voice, just ‘oh I love that song!’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
This must be killing her not posting.
Can’t wait to see her comeback.
Bet she doesn’t even address her radio silence
ORRRR
would be hilarious if she came on with a baby scan- of HERS (for a change!)

whats everyone’s predictions???
I think she’s just realised that her account is pointless

• Haha

chattywoman101

She must have had a telling off or something this is far too long for her to go with out talking shit in the kitchen... the dress is fucking awful

Chloe123456

VIP Member
She thinks if she can pull the material away from her body that it’s too big … I think she thinks everything should fit like Lycra.
She’s a lot bigger now than when she was at that wedding.
Kirsty recording at work n then bricking it when she thinks someone’s coming .. maybe don’t be on your phone.
Also I don’t get this trend of everyone putting chocolate in their porridge.. I thought she was trying to lose weight lol is that a diet Lindt ball ??

…. Her Nan had a lot of favourite songs didn’t she.

• Haha

Marie SW

She’s BACK GUUUUUUYS!!!! Here to motivate us all - but don’t worry, she hasn’t set any goals (to fail) nice gym workout action shots too!! What a day to be alive 😂😂😂🥳🥳🥳

Rainbow1

VIP Member
The dress I can overlook (even though it’s not appropriate for a Spring wedding!) but the BOOTS?!

Its_Me

VIP Member
I hate it when shes on the bike putting in minimal effort and does a massive huff whilst shaking her head as if she’s training for a triathlon

• Haha

Lockdownbordem

4lb off today, but a day off of calorie counting today, well breakfast and lunch will be counted. This is where she goes wrong. There should be no such thing as a day off calorie counting!! That’s the beauty of it!🤦🏼‍♀️

PotNoodleHead

She's still on her insta because when I go to message her it says she was active 20 mins ago (we've messaged each other before). Maybe she's out searching for Dan who did a runner after the baby daddy comments 😐

• Haha

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
They’re gonna look so sexy on their holiday… And her stomach is flat again already 🤣🤣 I swear I saw those stories yesterday though 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I think Dan has had a moan about her showing him on a public Instagram with 20k following - if she can’t post him and she can’t post work, and she’s not following slimming world or going to the gym, then there’s not much else to post!

Reactions: 7