Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Didn’t she say she had to get the bus???? Some strike or something? Or is that after what would have been her train? I’m now invested In this 😂😂😂😂
Yeh she has to get a mainline train into london then she would normally get on a tube but there’s no tubes today so she would have to get a bus instead.

I think if her and Dan broke up she would unfollow him?

Reactions: 1

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Does anyone follow her on Facebook? I wonder if she’s gone quiet cos she’s probably gaining & eating shit. She doesn’t care about insta anymore. I miss her talking in stories.

Monkey47

VIP Member
I didn’t read the caption and took one look and though she had that first trimester exhaustion look x

Anon568

I can't decide whether she's pregnant or has been sacked.
Last time she was sacked, she went off sick from work (like the other week) and then went silent on insta, but not for this long (she's also still on the company's website).
If she was pregnant, she'd have to go silent to build up for the big announcement and because she's too much of a big mouth so would say it too early. She could have been hinting at it the other week when she said she wasn't well. That might also have been what made her get her covid jabs

Whateverrr

WHY IS SHE SO SLOW! I was honestly so happy when she was back but her recent stories gunt face on 🤢🤢🤢

diddlydoop

As if she’s deducted calories from what it says on the pasta meal box 🤣🤣 just when I thought she couldn’t surprise me anymore, she does this belter! 🤣🤣

• Haha